Chapter16.

"Is he okay now?" Sib asked me as I went into the kitchen to help her make drinks. She knows asts been struggling a lot lately. "Yeah, he totally melted down this morning, but I think his finally realised that he will be the dad either way yano" I told her, at first it was really weird talking to sib about ast being the dad of my child, but I've got a lot more used to it now. "Good, bless him, it must be so hard for him" sib started pouring the boiling water into the cups. "I know, I hate seeing him like this, this morning was horrible" I told her. She didn't say anything, I got Kane's and Courtney's cups and took them in while sib took Conor's and his dads. We both come back and I grabbed mine and asts while she grabbed her own. I went and sat Inbetween ast and Kane. "So, we have some news" I smiled. "Jess is" he started. "We are" I Interrupted. "Having a boy" he carried on. Everyone got all excited and congratulating. "I felt him kick today, it was amazing" ast told everyone which led to awws. We spent a while more talking, went to my parents to tell then the news, then went back home. "You want to go out for tea?" He asked me. "Sure" I stood right Infront of him holding his hands "I love you". "I love you too baby" he smiled at me. "You alright boooo?" I smiled widely. "Yeah, just around the scans I think, it just gets hard, I'll be okay soon though I think" he told me. "Take your time, I'll be here through whatever, whenever, I promise" I told him. "I'm so lucky to have you" he messed with my hair. "I'm lucky to have you" I leant up and kissed him. "Go get ready then baby, I'm hungry" I let go of him. "You take longer than me, you go" ast pushed me along. "I'm going too, come onn" I grabbed his hand and pulled him along. We both got ready, then got in the car on the way to nandos. "You look beautiful" ast told me. "Awh, thank you baby, you always make me feel better when I look like shit" I smiled. "You don't look like shit, you look amazing" he squeezed my hand. "I feel so fat" I frowned. "Your pregnant" he told me. "Yeah, I suppose, speaking about that I really want to start decorating tomorrow, well pick things out" I told him. "Sure, we can go get some paint, and look at things, then we could paint it tomorrow?" He asked me. "Yeah, it's gonna seem so much more real, having our little boys room done" I smiled excitedly. "I know" he smiled. We got to nandos, he opened the door for me, held my hand and we walked towards nandos.

"Okay, so I can picture baby blue walls, with a little white cot in the corner, and a changing table, and a little wardrobe thing with like draws in there and then a little Moses basket in our room, it's gonna be perfect" I couldn't stop thinking about everything. "Awh, it can be however you want, I mean obviously I'll help you but I think you know what you want" he smiled taking a bite of his food. "Awh, I doooooo" I held his hand across the table. "I love you" he smiled. "I love you too baby" I smiled back. "I'm just petrified about giving birth" I brought it back up. "You'll do amazing babe, and I'll be there for you, and you can squeeze my hand as much as you like" he laughed. "It's so scary though, pushing a baby out of you" I let go of his hand sand started eating my food again. "Another twenty weeks to think about that baby" he told me. "I suppose" I smiled weakly. "So tomorrow were going baby shopping, then the day after that I'm taking you out" he told me. "Where?" I asked him. "Surprise" he told me. "Well what would I dress in?" I asked him. "Umm, casual comfy" he told me. "Can't you just tell meee?" I asked. "Noo, surprise, you'll love it though" he smiled.

We finished eating and went back home. "Bed time?" I asked him. "Yup" he locked the door. "I'm so tired" I yawned. "So am I" he turned me around and pushed me softly up the stairs. I went into the bathroom of asts bedroom, took off my makeup and brushed my teeth. Then I went into my old bedroom, into my closet where I still keep my clothes at the moment, I got my pyjamas and put them on, then wondered back into asts room where he was in bed watching something to do with football. I jumped in, cuddling up to him. "Night" I whispered. "Night" he said back. "Love you" I kissed his chest. "Love you too".