Diamond In The Rough [Nash Grier]

♦ Diamond ♦

"Louis, wake up!" I whisper-yelled at my brother. He groaned.

"Shut up, Ari." He said, adjusting in his seat, keeping his eyes closed.

I rolled my eyes. "We're landing," I told him. "So, I suggest you wake your ass up or you'll miss the fun."

He shot up in his seat, wide awake. I smiled, knowing that he loved landing and take-off since we were 7.

He mumbled a thank you before opening the window. I blinked a few times, adjusting to the bright light.

I felt my stomach rise as the plane began to land. Louis sent me a smile, I sent one back.

I sighed as soon as the plane landed and looked out the window. Goodbye, Texas. Hello, Cali.

I hated Texas. It was a deep, deep hatred. I had absolutely no friends, and everytime I walked home, someone was driving slow next to me, making me think that I was about to get raped. I was never bullied, that was the bright side of high school. But, people looked at me as just an ordinary outcast.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my mom tapped me on the shoulder. I realized that we were getting off the plane. I removed my seat belt, and stood up.

"Turquoise is yours, Diamond. Grey is your, Louis." My mother reminds us.

I nodded, remembering when we had getting our bags mixed up while on a camping trip. I wore my brothers clothes for 3 days, while he borrowed from a friend.

I followed behind my parents, while my brother was behind me off the plane.

••••Time Skip••••

I fell on the new bed of my new bedroom, in our new house after finishing up with unpacking.

Knock, Knock.

"Come in." I said.

Louis walked into the room.

"Nice." He said. I sat up, nodding.

"There's a beach, nearby, wanna go with me?" Louis asked.

I stood up. "Sure." I said.

••••At The Beach••••

Louis and I walked on the sand, at the beach, looking around. I saw a few girls wink at him, and he smiled, walking over to them.

He waved goodbye to me, walking off with the girls.

And....Now, I'm alone.

I kept walking across the beach, looking around.

"Hey!" I heard. I was pretty sure that it wasn't for me and kept walking.

"Hey, brunette girl!" I turned around to see a few guys walking towards me.

Please don't be a gang.

"Me?" I asked, pointing to myself. A guy with bright blue eyes nodded at me.

"Hey, I've never seen you here before," He told me.

"Why would you?" I gave him a look.

"Well, I usually know alot of people at this beach. I'm Nash." He gave me a million dollar smile.

"Diamond." I said plainly.

"I'm Cameron."

"Matt."

"I'm Taylor."

"I'm Carter."

"Jack G."

"Jack J."

I nod, and spun around, beggining to walk away.

"Wait!" Matt called out.

I turned back around.

"Yeah?"

"Well...We didn't really get to know.you..." He trailed.

"Fine. My name is Diamond Rosaria Tanner. I'm 16 years old. I just moved here from Fort Worth, Texas, and I think we're done here." I said, kind of harshly, walking away, not turning back this time.

•Nash•

"Well, that was kind of rude...." Cameron pointed out.

"Yeah, we were just trying to welcome her." Matt said.

"Nash?" Carter asked.

"Yeah?" I said, not taking my eyes off of the direction that Diamond walked in.

"Are you okay? You've been staring in that direction for 2 minutes..." He said.

"Does Nashley have a cwushy?" Jack G. teased.

"Shut up." I gave him a glare. But I secretly hoped I'd see Diamond again.

There's something different about her....

And I like it.