Frozen Yogurt Encounters.

♦ Diamond ♦

When I get home, I see Louis on the couch, flipping through channels.

"Thank you so much for leaving me, Lou." I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Sorry, Ari, those girls were just calling me." He gives me puppy dog eyes, his bottom lip quivering.

Okay. Ew.

"Whatever, bro. I just came to get my wallet, I'm going to get some Frozen Yogurt" I said, grabbing my wallet off the counter.

"Bring me back something!" He called out.

"I'll bring you back dirt." I smirked  walking out the door.

••••At Sweet Frogs••••

I walked into Sweet Frogs by the boardwalk. The smell of toffee coming in like a wrecking ball.

That was a pun. No? Okay.

I grabbed a cup and filled it with cookies n' cream frozen yogurt and crushed up oreos, along with one full sized oreo.

I walked up to the cashier and weighed it.

$23.95

The screen read.

I took out $30 and handed it to the lady at the register. She gave me my change back, and I thanked her.

I walked out, starting my way back home.

I ate my Frozen Yogurt, while walking, but bumped into someone, dumping my delicious frozen treat all over my shirt.

Wow. Thanks, person.

I looked up to see....

Nash.

"Oh my gosh, Diamond, I am so sorry." He apologized. His eyes not only showing guilt, but fear.

Oh...So he's afraid of me. Kay. Lemme fix that.

"Don't sweat it, it was an accident, I should've watched where I was going." I told him, picking up the dropped Frozen Yogurt and dumping it the trash.

"Let me buy you a new one, or, at least get you some napkins." He offered.

"No need. Besides, uh...Beige is mah colah!" I joked. We both laughed.

"Well, I'm gonna go before I start to smell, so I guess I'll see you around?" I asked. He smiled at me and nodded. I waved goodbye and walked home.

•Nash•

I was hella scared when I bumped into Diamond. I liked what was different about her, but she was harsh. But, now she's acting, all nice.and stuff....She confuses me....