Brotherhood

Natsu P.O.V

         I wish everyday would be like today. Calm, peaceful, no one trying to destroy Fairy Tail. Everybody is laughing and enjoying themselves. Ahh, life is good. "Fire Breathe!" I heard a familiar voice yell from the doors of Fairy Tail. I knew exactly who that that voice belonged to.

        Gray Fullbuster.

         My bestfriend and enemy. "What do you want, Ice princess!" I yelled back. For some odd reason he seemed furious. Boy, was I ready for a fight.

Lucy P.O.V

         Man do they ever stop? Fight after fight. "Bring it on droopy eyes!" Natsu yelled. "Alright hot head! Lets go!" Gray exclaimed half naked as usual. Don't they ever get tired of this. "What do you think they're fighting over now?" Mirajane asked drying cups from the bar. "Hm... I don't know, its probably something useless" I sighed

Gray P.O.V

         Natsu Dragneel. How dare he take my last bag of snacks! This will be the last time he's going to steal my snacks. "My beloved Gray, please don't hurt yourself." Juvia warned. She was always so protective of me. Does she have like a crush on me or something? Eh, I don't know.

Normal P.O.V

         As Natsu and Gray began fighting, something was happening. Something no one was aware of. Big things, no one knew of. Gray's necklace and Natsu's beloved scarf began to glow. The two guys who used to be fighting, sat on the floor staring at the glowing objects.

         "Whats going on?" Lucy asked worriedly. The guild master of Fairy Tail, Master Makarov walked over with a suprised look on his face.

Master Makarov P.O.V

         I had a feeling this day was coming. But not so soon. I was hoping this would happen later.

         "Natsu, Gray. Come with me. We must talk" I ordered. Natsu and Gray looked at each other confused. They soon followed me up stairs to my office as everyone starred worriedly.

I do not own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. They belong to Hiro Mashima.  Sorry this chapter is short they will get longer.