the first day of a new school.

I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon,eggs and pancakes. I walked down the stairs to see who was cooking.it was none other than my dad he was in his pajamas that looked like a onesie  so i went back upstairs to go put on my clothes.

it was none other than my dad he was in his pajamas that looked like a onesie  so i went back upstairs to go put on my clothes

i walked downstairs to have breakfast my dad then spoke up."son why are you wearing that school"? I then said because i want to and i ate my food and grabbed my backpack and left out the door.on the bus i stood because there where no more seats then i heard someone say you can sit with me if you want.It was my childhood friend Ashley she was the daughter of Diana price. i sat down and then she said why do you dress so nice its just the first day of school i said i like to look good on the first day of school.she then called me a dork and we sat the whole bus ride in silence and she started to laugh at me because I was grabbing the seat and I made a dent in the seat in front of me. nice going wonder boy look what you have done now your parents are going to ave to pay the bus company to fix it your going to be grounded i then said i hope school will be better then the bus ride.