Sir Elston and The Sword of Heroes

Prologue:

(​Avengers Tower, Present Day) "Ok, so what you're saying is, since the animus can show us info on my ancestors Connor and Edward Kenway, or others like Shay Cormac, Arno, and the Frye Twins? We could use it to learn more about the Sword of Heroes and its past wielders?" My name is Douglas Parker. I'm also Electricninja, a famous hero. I was spying inside a company, Abstergo Entertainment, as a research analyst for months just to get some information on them. It was until a certain point when I had to get out of there and hide in Boston. That was when I was contacted by some chick called, Bishop. She said she apparently knew my secret and said that she could help me if only I'd help her and join her, let's just call it a brotherhood. After that, she told me that I was free to go. I was so shocked to hear what my best friend, Iron Boy, Iron Man's former sidekick and former X-Teen, was telling me. "Exactly Doug! We should use it to find out its secrets off its past wielders. Maybe even learn something that was erased from history." I wasn't worried about what I'll learn about the past wielders of my sword. I was only worried about what will happen to me if Abstergo finds out what's happening. "I get what you're saying Dom. But I'm still kinda jumpy from what happen last year. Plus, being in Boston and learning that shit with Arno and those twins." Dom said, "Doug, what happened then was something you've never seen before. I promise you, I won't let it happen here. Now that Tony's director of S.H.I.E.L.D. I've had enough time to improve the animus and to make sure that there will no crazy people coming in to attack you like that crazy guy did. And we'll definitely make sure that  Berg guy won't find you." I gave a surprised face, "Wait, Stark's head of S.H.I.E.L.D.??" "Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. Also, I'm technically not Iron Boy anymore." "Really?" "Yup. You're looking at the Iron Man of the X-Men." I sighed deeply, "Okay, but as long you let me out every once in a while." "Okay, I got it. I know how it goes." So I laid onto the animus. Dom put the Sword of Heroes into a chamber to give us a time era from the sword. "Okay," said Dom with curiosity. "The sword is giving me a number of different times." He continued searching. "Hey, there's someone named Sir Elston that had the sword. Let's go to him and see what his abilities are and see if we can absorb them to you like we did with Edward and Arno." I said, "Alright, let's do this. The life of Sir Elston."

(Ye' Ole York, 4E 193) Sir Elston, the bravest yet obnoxious fifteen year old adventurer there ever is, and his best friend, Cosmo, the teenage mage, were on their way to King Big Beard's castle. Big Beard, king of Ye' Ole York, has been for being a great king to his citizens. But mostly known for pardoning Sir Elston and Cosmo for their mishaps, mostly Sir Elston. Sir Elston was requested from Princess Lydia, daughter of King Big Beard, great friend of Sir Elston and Cosmo, though her heart was mostly for Sir Elston.

The princess wanted Sir Elston and Cosmo to go seek out a daedric cave which had dark magic mirrors that would bring your worst nightmare to life. But just as Sir Elston and Cosmo arrived at the castle, BOOM!!!!! There was an explosion at the princess' tower! It was The Goblin, Lord of all monsters, creatures, and any other being of Ye' Ole York. Sir Elston ran to the castle, Cosmo ran right after him. They both found The Man in Green Armor, Ye' Ole York's bravest and strongest knight, was trapped under a column. Sir Elston tried to get the column of the man in green armor, but it was too heavy. So Sir Elston said," Cosmo! Move the column off him, NOW!" Cosmo, who was still shocked by this attack, levitated the column off the Man in Green Armor. The man got up and said, "It must have been one of Goblin's pumpkin bombs that hit the castle", "Yeah..... I think we noticed" Sir Elston said, trying to be obvious. The man was obviously not in the mood right now. The three heroes ran to the princess's room. There was a gigantic hole in the wall. But there was a note on Lydia's bed. "What's this?" Sir Elston said. He picked up the note. It was written in some kind of Daedric . "Ugh! This damn note's in Daedric." "Here, let me read it for you buddy", Cosmo said. Cosmo started to read the note.