2

With both my parents dead and no near relatives, my friend called Noah got me to be able to live with him even though I spent little time there. I am still very grateful for him doing that.

Noah was a "weird one" I guess
He was madly in love with a Latino girl, Adora.
Wore makeup secretly as if it was a crime and went to the gun range on a Saturday night with his police officer for a dad.

Anyway after that I ended up living in an adandoned shack in the woods. Noah's dad fixed it up for me too.

I would just sit outside watching the world go by.

One day, a hunter walked passed and chatted with me and gave me some food, drink and a knife with a sharping stone. So I can " protect yourself and keep yourself fed kiddo" he taught me how to make a fire too and what not to eat just helped me survive less mordenly in the world.
I love it, it was clean and pure, far away from the problems of the world.
The hunter ironically name was hunter, he came by before his hunt to keep me company for a while and sometimes took me out with him on his hunt.

It wasn't long til he stopped coming back so often and when he did he seem to be growing more and more sick each time

He had cancer that was moving from his lungs to anywhere it could. He refused chemo and turned to weed to try cure himself as it was more natural

Unfortunately, the smoking blocked his already badly working lungs and he died.

That the first time I cried over someone's death
Grief wasn't an emotion I felt when my mother died as I hardly knew her.

Hunter didn't deserve to die but I could name many people that did

So I took apon myself to be the decider between life or death. Starting with that one bully that would walk past my shack and throw stuff at me.

12 stab wounds. Blood spat all other the green of the tree.

Christmassy much.