3

I burnt my shack with the body inside and I cleaned my knife of his blood.

After the crime scene was going to be...well a crime scene, I moved back in with Noah.
I had to sleep in the spare room and the walls weren't thin enough for me to hear Noah and his girlfriend.

No, not fucking, Arguing about how Noah wouldn't fuck her.
Noah didn't want to move too fast cos you know a year isn't long enough.

Before the disappearance, Noah came to me and told me about why he wouldn't do anything with her.
Noah is actually Hero. Hero is Bigender and Asexual.
He told me and I was accepting it did take some getting used to but everything was fine.
Til Hero came out to Adora. More screaming and throwing of stuff, mostly the sound of her punching him made me step in. I finally did what I should have done as soon as she punched him the first time.

I ripped her off him and sent her home.
Doesn't seem right for a serial killer to do? Thought I was gonna kill her there and then?
Hero was in the room and I wasn't that dumb

I also had to help my friend
He was crying.hard.
His face was starting to swell.

I helped him and got him ice
We never talked about it though.
til he came to me again,
"You killed that dude found in your burnt shack, didn't you?"

I nodded at him. I felt no shame for what I had done. He deserved it.

"Do you think you could kill again?"

"That was an again"

His eyes showed his surprise

"Adora"

"Happily, if I wasn't in the house of a police officer"

"Come on dude, I need this, I'll help cover it up. Make it look like a suicide. Her body into the river with scars and stuff or drugs in her system. Isn't what happened with your dad?"

I nodded again. But this time I cringed, Adora's abuse of Hero reminded me of him and how she is gonna go the same way one day but by Hero and I's hands?

Hero is innocent and kind. If we got caught he doesn't deserve the prison time or death penalty.

"Heath?"

"Yeah Hero"

"My dad. He covered for you. you were messy with that kill"

That's the thing that shamed me. A messy kill my first and last one.

If it wasn't for Baruch, most people just call him Ruch, I would have been sentenced earlier.

"I have an idea"

we sat up all night, making a plan.

Adora and Hero were to meet and Hero would say sorry and say he wasn't thinking right. After that,  He would start sexual relations and that we would take her, run away with her body and burn that too.

everyone thought they ran away together and I followed suit cos I have no else.

no one look for her body. we kept her phone to keep in contact with her family and we moved from the small town, that would fill with misery when I thought of the place, to a place in Florida I can't remember the name of.

my hunting survival type skills came in handy though. Hero got a job while I protected our car we called home til Hero got enough money for an apartment, I ended up getting a job too. 

life seemed normal.