"You're joking...right?"

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Well are you going to explain or what?"

That question caught both of the twins off guard considering he was the one that was watching them. So William decided to speak on behalf of both him and his brother/lover.

"You're joking right?"

"And why would I be? You two are breaking the rules! One of the most important of them all!"

Louis and William thought this person, this beautiful chocolate curly haired green emerald eyed person had seen them being intimate with each other and were afraid of this guy telling everyone. As much as they both wanted to go off on this man, because they're both sassy as fuck, they don't want to make things worse than they already are. So William speaks up.

"Look please, please don't tell anyone we-"

"I wont tell anyone, but we need to go now before any humans spo-"

"Why do you keep saying humans?"

Both Louis and William say.

"Now you're joking right?"

Silence comes from the twins and the stranger can't risk getting caught so he grabs both of their wrist about to dive into the water.

"Woah what are you doing?"

Louis says as he snatches his hand away from the stranger as well as William, he has a protective arm around Louis.

"If you want money we'll give it to you just leave us alone you fucking stranger!"

Now the stranger is beyond confused, eyebrows knitted together and everything.

"I don't want your sand dollars and I am most certainty not a stranger."

William speaks up

"Sand dollars what the fuck are you- yes you are a stranger we don't know you."

"How do you not know me? Everyone knows me."

"We don't even know your name."

"Wait you're telling me that you really don't know...me, Harry Styles? I'm literally best friends with prince Niall of the sea, I'm with him all the time"

This time Louis goes off.

"Enough with the bullshit what the fuck do you want from us?"

"I want you to go back to our mermaid kingdom and not be spotted by the humans, I thought that was clear?"

"Wait...mermaid kingdom?"

Louis pinches his nose and ducks his head under the water. His eyes go wide at what he sees. He quickly comes back from under the water. Not believing it.

"William he's not joking he's not on drugs and he doesn't want our money."

"Then what's wrong with him?"

"I think he's... a mermaid."

"Louis you can't be-"

"I am...he has a tail."

"Of course I have a tail and so do you two why are you being like this?"

"William look under the water."

And so he looks. Has the same reaction as his brother.

"Holy shit...where did you get your tail from um Harry?"

"Birth what the-did you two hit your heads or something?"

"William he's a fucking mermaid!"

"But their not real Louis."

"Don't you think I know that!"

"You two are mermaids what are you talking about?"

"Ours are fake!"

Harry finally puts two and two together, he was always the oblivious one of the sea.

"You-you're humans?"

"Um yes."

Harry's eyes close and he starts to sink under water.

"Fuck William go get him I think he passed out."

"What but he-"

"God damn it go get him before he dies!"

William listens and dives in to fetch Harry. Luckily he didn't have to go too far under the water and was already up above the water with Harry in his arms. When William opens his eyes he starts to panic at what he sees.

"Fuck Louis what do we do with him people are already at the beach he can't be seen."

"Uh um we can...there! Lets go there in the cave, it's out of sight from people, he wont be spotted."

When they got to the inside of the cave they didn't know if it was okay to bring him on the land or not

When they got to the inside of the cave they didn't know if it was okay to bring him on the land or not. They settled on where the water meets the land though.

Now they wait for him to wake up.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

This is so shit but I needed to update. I don't like this chapter at all. I might ask for help in this fanfic.