The Bad Boy And Me

2 ~ Why is he Being like that?

School was finally over, I went over to my locker and took out what I needed when I say Anna waving sarcastically towards me.

" Hey Em, why weren't you in first class? what's wrong." she said with a worrying face.

I was obviously not going to tell her what happened she will keep and keep asking me questions about him and soon it will get annoying.

"I just didn't feel so well so I went bathrooms." I said with a small smile.

"Oh alright, anyways my parents are here to collect me, bye." she gave me a quick hug and left.

I stood at my locker seeing that most of the people are going home lucky them, I've to wait another hour for my mam.

"Hmm I've already told you to move and you still don't." Said Ryder with a smirk.

" What do you want Ryder?" I said it a frown on my face.

"To go to locker." he said pointing towards the locker right beside me.Great now he has a locker beside me.

I moved I tiny bit just to give him enough space.

"So Emma,thats your name right?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I asked confused.

"I'm having this party if you want to come you know?" he said winking at me.

"And why would I go anywhere with you? Your the bad boy and I'm a good girl." I said with a cheeky smile.

He pushed me against the locker our chests colliding, he starred deeply into my eyes, I could feel my legs starting to wobbly, and I bit my lower lip its something I do when I get nerves.

"Because I know you want me." his minty breath brushing of my lips. Oh god what am I getting myself into?

"Get off me." I said pushing him away I'm not some girl he can play around and I'm certainly not one of his

Girls.

"Oh So now your pushy I see but I'll tell you this within a week I'll have you all to myself." he said smirking at me while running his had through his hair.

"In your dreams." I said sarcastically

"Just wait and see Emma." and with that he walked off.

I continued going to my locker and found a picture of me and Tyler. I broke up with him when I found out he cheated on me, we haven't spoken ever since and it's only been a week.

I suddenly felt two arms going around my waist, I slowly turned around.

Tyler.

Great.

"Hey babes." he said kissing my lips what was he thinking? What was he doing? Did he forget we broke up?

"T-Tyler what are you doing?" I asked pulling Away with a frown on my face.

"What am i not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?"he Said with a smirk.

"Tyler we broke up now get Off me!" I Said annoyed at the way he was acting, he looked at me and frowned.

"Emma You know what happenes when I get angry now don't start." he said moving closer towards me but I stepped back and hit my back against my locker, he grabbed my face and started kissing me, I pulled away but he was to strong, I felt his arms going all over my body. I pulled away even harder and slapped him across the face, I saw the anger light up in his eyes.

Without thinking he fully forced slapped me across the face. I feel to the ground it was so painful, I felt tears gather in my eyes but I wasn't going to cry, not In front of Tyler.

"Don't you ever do that again do you understand me?!"he yelled at me as if I were deaf. With that he walked away.

I stood there and cried.