The Bad Boy And Me

Hey,This it just a book I'll be working on. Hope you enjoy :)

Fan

Comment

Vote<3

1~ Him

I fell of my bed to the sound of the most annoying thing ever.The alarm. Monday morning were the hardest, why was I even bothering getting up?Its not like I wanted to see new 'bad boy' that's what they call him,but he is just starting today.

I finally got up and went over to my mirror, I looked like a mess, hair was all over the place , black bags under neath my eyes, no way was I going like this.

I went over to my drawer and took out some clothes and went for a shower..

"Emma! Thought you weren't going to be in" said my best friend Anna as I opened my locker to put my books in.

"Hey, sorry I'm late" I said with a warming smile.

"Omg I can't wait to se him" said Anna

"Who?"

"The new boy obviously! everyone says he's gorgeous!" said Anna with a big grin in her face showing all her perfect teeth.

"Well they all said he's a bad boy and I think you should stay away from him, you know what happened last time and I don't want it to happen again." I said with a tiny frown mixed with a smile.

"Whatever Em, that was the past-." I interrupted her as I saw him walking into the door, she quickly turned her head and whacked me with her hair.

Oh.my.god he was gorgeous he had the most sparkling blue eyes and his hair was jet black hair slightly spiked up, he was just perfect.

"Wooooooow." said Anna as she dragged on the 'o' y

" He sure is wow Anna." I said giggling slightly

"Oh sh"t I've to go to this meeting I'm late already see you at lunch.bye." she said as she quickly hugged me and left

"Byee." I said hopping she heard me ,I took my books in my hand and started walking towards class I knew I was late but I didn't care it was science And I hated it.

I walked down the empty school corridor while searching for my phone in my bag.

"Where is that stupid phone." I said to myself.

I walked a little further walked straight into him.

"Sorry I didn't see you there." I said while lifting my head up to see him smirking at me.

I felt my legs wobble as he was about to speak, what was wrong with me? it's just a guy get over him. I stared at him and began to frown. "move bitch." He said in an angry tone, what did I do wrong?

I saw him leave and walk behind me,

" Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief

"You heard me and I don't like repeating myself." he said while turning around to look at me "and by the way the name isn't 'him' it's Ryder Jared, okay?" Said Ryder yelling at me as if I was stupid not to hear him.

I looked away and started walking towards class. Who does he think he is?