29: babe

By the look on Harry's face, he was more than pissed, his ring clad fingers twitching like he wanted to curl them into a fist and punch something, or someone- like Ethan.

"You know what," Harry spoke up first before I could respond to his question, pushing himself off the doorframe and raising his hands up as if to pause everything.

"You need to not use your friend as a type of sick distraction and face your fucking feelings." He snapped at Ethan, wedging himself between Ethan and I before he turned his head over at the open door.

"You need to not fucking run off without letting him say what he needs to say." Harry pointed at the entrance as Ethan and I looked over to the direction he was gesturing at before a certain blonde slowly peeked her head out, revealing her face as Polly stared back at us with wide doe eyes.

"I found her!" Ethan suddenly announced in a loud, victorious voice, childishly pointing at Polly who fully emerged from the hallway where she had been hiding as Harry gave Ethan a look while I briefly closed my eyes for a moment and rubbed at my temples in response to this entire chaotic mess.

"And you," Harry turned to me with a sharp glare as I stared up at him with slightly widened eyes.

"You're gonna get a fucking spanking if I don't like your response." He warned, the tone in his voice making me aware that he was joking, giving me an empty threat as his sentence echoed in my head.

A spanking.

An excited smile grew on my face.

"You two need to stop acting like children and start acting like the adults you are and talk this shit out. I don't care what you do or what it takes, clean your mess up just don't drag us into it." Harry pointed a stern finger between a speechless Ethan and Polly before grabbing my hand, tossing the keys to Ethan's flat he must have gotten from Polly onto the couch.

On that final note he dragged me out the door, holding my hand past his best friend who had her eyes on a certain, drunk tattooed man as I trailed behind him with a small smile, practically skipping along with his determined, angered strides down the hallway as I mentally chanted "spanking" in my head.

When we turned the corner he abruptly stopped, placing his large hands on my shoulders and keeping me to the wall before he lowered his head so we would be eye level together as I quickly dropped my smile, for the sake of the serious expression on his handsome face.

"Do you still love him." Harry lowly demanded, the edge to his tone emphasizing the slight fear in his green eyes as I stared back at him.

I opened my mouth to answer only for him to slap his palm against it.

"W-wait. Wait let me just, let me prepare." He panicked, gulping slightly as he closed his eyes, pursing his lips to slowly inhale and exhale while I blinked, waiting for him.

"Okay, I think I'm good." He said after a few moments, still looking a bit unnerved and anxious as he slowly peeled his hand away from my lips.

"Tell me." Harry whispered, nodding his head.

"I-"

"Wait don't tell me!" He panicked, slapping both of his hands back over my mouth with wide eyes.

I squinted my eyes at him.

"Okay fine tell me," He was hyperventilating now as he lifted his hands away.

I gave him a look, flickering my gaze over his tall frame in a quick once over, making sure he wouldn't try stopping me if I attempted to speak this time around.