32: table

Warning: This symbol means the '*' start of smut and end of smut.

*

I was looking up at the chandelier ceiling of the restaurant, my back laid across the cloth table and my face heated to the highest temperature as I heard Harry pull his chair closer to the edge of the table where my feet were.

"I don't see you spreading your legs." His low, amused voice said, tapping my calf before I closed my eyes, letting out an audible gulp and slowly spreading my slightly shaking legs.

He was silent for a moment, long enough to make me open my eyes and blink up at the ceiling in confusion.

Then Harry started giggling.

"You're so cute, I didn't actually think you'd do it." He laughed, making me bring my head up from the table to glare at him with wide angered eyes at his cheeky smile making me let out a huff as I tried to sit up, attempting to close my legs before he stopped me, continuing to chuckle at my sour face.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm sorry, lay back down." He tried to stifle his giggles, rising from his chair and stopping me with a quick kiss on my lips, pecking my cheek and gently pressing me back down as I glared at his beaming face.

"People could see-" I began, my breathing slightly uneven as he laid me back down.

"What? See me enjoying my dessert? As long as they don't expect me to share I'm fine." Harry smirked with a raise of his brow, gesturing me to raise my hips from the table, bringing my undergarment down and lifting my skirt for him, and only him to see.

He then propped my legs over his shoulders, completely exposing myself to him as his eyes raked over my most private area and he grinned to himself, bringing his gaze up.

"You are the most beautiful woman." He whispered under his breath in sincerity, closing his eyes and kissing the inside of my thigh before lowering his head down between my parted legs as I immediately gasped at the first feel of his tongue on me, arching my back off the table and throwing my head back, his hands pinning my waist down.

His mouth moved across my aching skin, his brown head of hair the only thing showing as he stuffed his face in between my legs, devouring and ravaging me like-

"Why did you stop." I breathlessly said, already panting and raising my head to blink at Harry in confusion, finding him resting his elbow on the table with his chin in the palm of his hand, a coy smile on his face as he casually ran his finger up and down my slit, my legs still over his shoulders.

"Oh, no particular reason, I just thought- I don't know you might be too busy finding me cute to beg me to fuck you. Hmmm..." He sighed, pursing his lips with a petty face, looking between me and my vagina as my jaw dropped.

"Really."

"You know it's so difficult to figure out if I turn you on or not, oh look here- I wonder where all this wetness came from?" He pretended to fake a surprised look when he pulled his fingers out of me, showing them as I let out a groan, covering my face and smiling, laughing as he chuckled.

"Maybe I should have brought snorkeling gear with me." Harry continued in a light teasing voice, kissing me down there, just kissing not even one swipe of his tongue as I huffed in frustration, giving him a grumpy pout that made him grin as I placed my hand over his soft hair, trying to push his face back down making him laugh.

"So demanding." He whispered at me with narrowed eyes, still smiling before he followed my silent request, going back down, closing his eyes and groaning against me as I gripped the table cloth underneath me, straining against his wet, warm mouth.