11

" You do realize I'm a lesbian right?"
" I think I realized that when you dated me Sadie." she started cracking up. " Then why the hell are you wearing that?" Of course she was referring to my lingerie, I liked to tease her like this when she came over, no were not dating yet but she might be moving in. Our friendship has been going on for about 6 months now, I think. All of a sudden I felt hands caressing my ass. " Damn girl you's getting thick!" " friends." I say I removing her hands. " Forget that shit you're to sexy." She pushed herself onto me and kissed me.
****
I wake up naked. I look next to me to also see Sadie naked. "Shit." I get out of bed and find the white shirt I was the night prior to this moment, some underwear, and some Adidas sweats. I decided to take a run but then realized I wasn't wearing a bra so running was going to be hell.

What the hell did you do A. She hit you..but she also cared for you on your darkest days...but once a hitter always a hitter.

" Uhm excuse me when is it okay to leave a woman in your bed?"

" Shit Sadie don't fucking do that!"
God I hate when people scare me.
It's not polite at all like what if someone has a heart condition what then?

" Do you regret it? " Sadie must've seen the look on my face.

" Of course not it's just I don't want things to end like last time."

A.N. Okay this is the one before the final chapter yes I know it seems like it's ending very soon but I will attempt a sequel. Anyway I hope you continue reading Love Me.🌹