2️⃣

Na Hyun Jin p.o.v

After i told him my name, he chuckled for awhile . Tch what's his problem actually ? I'm just making friends hm. It's actually my next class now and I'm already late for like 8 minutes bcs of this cranky guy huh. I actually quite have a feel like recognise him but nahh I don't remember having a cold guy being friendly with me.

I stood up while avoiding any sound . I walked through the hallway and noticed that people r staring at me . I'm actually a cheeky girl and always surrounded by happiness and delight and yeah. I'm actually famous for the 'friendly' type

But today, was different.

I suddenly felt a little bit embarrassed. Me, myself didn't know why. At this moment, I'm grateful for having a long black hair and didn't tie it this morning.

I hid my face behind my hair and walked faster avoiding any gaze

WAIT

what am I doing. I mean. WHERE AM I GOING . I don't know a shit about this school. Hmm maybe I should ask someone.

I walked slower and found someone. I mean a boy . Oops I mean a BEAUTIFUL boy walking opposite way from me and actually. Wait what? R those girls behind him? Then I heard someone yell "TAEHYUNG OPPAAAA LETS MEET AFTER SCHOOL"  . Oh he's taehyung. 

he's quite handsome and cute and I know those girls r his fans. Wow. I changed my decision to not take for granted to ask him and get killed by his crazy followers. But what am I gonna do now.... Alone..... Having no idea where am I going.....

I searched for someone to help me and THEREEE I found a girl sitting on the bench alone leaning her back to the wall. YEAH THIS IS THE TIME FOR ME TO USE MY ADVANTAGE AS A FRIENDLY GIRL.

I approach her slowly. Gonna admit this, she is realllllllyyyyyyyy pretty . Her black hair fell down until her backbone and her skin is fair as f*ck . she doesn't seems to notice my existence . Aigo this girl.

"Ehm... annyeonghaseyo..." I greet her.

She opened her eyes and look at me with confusion .thats when I noticed. She is crying. Oh my god SHE IS CRYING . WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO.

"Are u okay? " I asked her .

"Haha yeah . Sorry. Yes? What do you want??"  She asked back while wiping her tears with her back hand.

"I'm actually a new student. My name is Na Hyun Jin... " I said shyly

She chuckled and stood up. We are almost the same height but I'm a LITTLE bit shorter. Note that okay .LITTLE BIT.

"You're cute" she said

"Ehmm stop that.. You're making me shyy hahahahah"   I replied. I felt relieved  making her smile again.

"Kim Na ri imnida. So I guess you're having a hard time searching for your class right?" She said smiling. Wow she's right.

"YESS !" I said while hugging her left arm "hmm can you help meee???" I said making aegyo

"Yah !! You're too cute to handle hahahah. Ofc I can! We're friends indeed." She said giving a warm smile.

"SHINCHAA ?!? We're friends?!?!  Ahh gomaptaa"  I said relieved.

She pinched both my cheeks " Aishhh you're so cute !!"

"Ahh that's hurt !" I said removing her hands. Then we walked together side by side and I still don't have the courage to ask why did she cried just now. We got to know each other better . She is the same age as mine and mostly having same classes with me. 

I went back home alone because nari said she has something to do so I let her having her private time. Well, although I feel something bad gonna happen . I just let it pass and walk back home . 

Suddenly, I heard stepping from behind me. And I'm sure it's a man.

The street now is quite empty to be worse ugh. Thank god it's sunny today so the road is not slippery . I walked faster and I knew it. The guy behind me is following me. I ran as fast as I could . Scared to look back at who the hell is following but he's running too.

Then I saw a crowd in front and didn't hesitate to join in the crowd.

I took a taxi. And look behind from the inside of the taxi. I think I know which guy is following me. He's wearing a black cap, mask and black attire.

Later that night. I barely sleep bcs this is the first time it happens.