I Wish...

CHAPTER 2

JOCELYN'S POV

We all went back to the places we were sleeping at but Izzy and Jake had called their parents and asked to sleep at my place along with Ty. They were waiting outside for their parents while Kate was telling Ty and I the plan to get them together it mainly consisted of  just making always be next to each other that sort of thing  but really Kate had thought a lot about this plan it was full through.

"So are you willing to help Jocey and Ty?" Kate asked

"YES!" Ty and I yelled together.

"What are you guys talking about?" Isabel asked as her and Jake walked up.

"Oh nothing." Matt said casually. He's good at lieing luckily since Isabel will see like one slight movement in a muscle and instantly ask you to tell the truth.

-TIME SKIP-

JAKE'S POV

We were setting up the beds sadly there's only two and Jocelyn wants to sleep with Ty obviousl. I hate having a crush on Isabel she just makes me feel perfect but I can never find the words to ask her out I hate it sooooooooooo much it's not even funny. The worse part about us sleeping on the bed together was that I was a cuddler I can't help it I've tried different methods on stopping my little hobby but it never stops. Ty knows I'm a cuddler so when he didn't try and change Jocey's idea I knew something was going on just I didn't know what.

Isabel had just got changed and was hopping in the bed ARGH how am I going to sleep tonight I don't know. After a while I could hear her faint snores well I thought they were her snores I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me I didn't know how to respond when she gasped rolled over in my arms and stared at me straight in the eyes. But she didn't get out of the bed or slap me or even yell at me she just snuggled closer to me.

TY'S POV

"YES!" me and Jocelyn whisper yelled. We just can't believe it now they're sleeping like how they would if they were a couple I knew his cuddle problem might be a good thing in this match making plan.

-TIME SKIP-

KATE'S POV

I was at the park with Matt when I got the phone call about last night with Jake and Isabel. It was so funny cause Matt and I hopped up off our seat and started dancing people were staring at us but we didn't care we just kept dancing.

"Wow this is easier then I thought." Matt said before spinning me around and kissing me fully on the lips. Before I could say anything he pulled back.

"Thank you for helping in this plan of getting Jake and Izzy together it was about time forever alone got someone." He said through a huge smile.

"Thank you for that kiss." I replied before running off to the basketball courts with the basketball we brought.