Episode 1: The not-so ordinary Princess-sama

Diana's POV

Like I said, being a Princess is like, well, having a fabulous life.

"Diana-sama, the king of the neighbouring country wants to meet you. He is currently in the garden." the soldier said and accompanied me to where the king is waiting.

Beautiful dresses..

"Hime sama! Please wear this gown. I made just for you!" A staff said holding a gorgeous sparkly yellow gown. B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l indeed!

Glamorous Jewelries...

"Your highness, which do you prefer? Gold? Sapphire? Ruby? Emerald? Just name it!" the jeweller said opening 10 boxes full of shiny blings. ba-bling!

Nice shoes..

"Your majesty! This is my very first creation for a new generation of shoes! I thought of naming it Nike? Would you please try it on and please give me your honest opinion" a civilian said and showed me his "Nike" shoes. Not bad!

Ballroom invitations...

"Princess, you are invited to a grand banquet in - Kingdom. The King and Queen highly need your presence" my advisor, Reborn, said.

An every girl's dream. I'm lucky indeed. Experience luxury, delicious food, VIP. But.. I have something I.. Desire

"The dress, shoes, transportation, and other necessities needed for the trip are ready"

What is it? What is it that I want besides luxury and fashion?

"We will leave tomorrow afternoon"

I long for...What exactly?

"Do you understand Princess?" Reborn said and looked at me

I read this in cliche love stories, can't believe they can be true.

"Princess?"

Love? It's not like you can eat it, can you?

"Here we go again" Reborn said and pinched the bridge of his nose

If love was food, I would definitely eat it. They say it's good!

"Princess" He said

But they also said that it's bad for the heart. Why? Does it have high cholesterol level?

"Prin-cess" Reborn said impatiently

I do not want things bad for the heart. That's why I always eat delicious food

"Spaghetti, steak, hamburger, stew, cake, pudding, chocolate, fries" he recited all my favourite foods.

*Flinch

"I hear food" I said hungrily then came back to my senses. "Ne, where's the spaghetti, steak, hamburger, stew, cake, pudding, chocolate, fries, Reborn?" I said tugging his suit. "Oh its night already" I said sheepishly. He shot me a glare. "I'm truly sorry, Reborn-sama". He sighed

Name: Reborn

Age: ? (In mid 30s)

Occupancy: Advisor of Princess Diana

Likes: Cosplaying, guns, bombs, other harmful things

Dislikes: Weak people

Appearance: wears this he called "tuxedo". Wears a hat and has curled sideburns.His get up is so... Unique O.o

"Can't believe you actually memorised the foods I mentioned. Back from your imaginary land?" He said and opened his organiser. He stood up and left. I followed and caught up with him "Ne Reborn" I said and he grunted in reply. "Does love has high cholesterol level?" I asked innocently. "Of course not, Princess" Reborn replied and continued to walk. "Well people say it's bad for the heart" I pouted and shrugged. Reborn acted like he didn't listen. He continued to scribble in his organiser. "REBORN! LISTEN TO MEEE" I said impatiently. "Says the girl who didn't care to listen to every word I said" He said, still scribbling at his organiser. "Oy! I listened! I remembered you say: the ham Yukihira made really lifted your spirit and the steak Sanji made moved you to tears" I said and acted like I cried after eating those. "I didn't say those words, Princess." Reborn firmly stated. "Why do you always think of food? There are a lot of things to think about like the royal banquet, the Kingdom, the people. It looks like I'm the only one worried for this countr-" He stopped talking as I entered my room. "*yawn* I'm sleepy Reborn. You can continue your blabbering tomorrow" I said sleepily and closed the door. I heard Reborn sigh loudly. His footsteps fading... Into the abyss hahahaha nah not really. Urgh I'm too sleepy to think about food right now -3- I'll just crawl to my bed go to sleep and- *snore snore snore*

-TO BE CONTINUED-

--------------------------------------------

Eyo minna-saaaaan this is my first fan fic story (welp, I have many drafts, but this is the first one being publicized)

Btw, welcome to my imagination! You are one of my spectators! This is story contains the cast of the anime: ONE PIECE and KATEKYO HITMAN: REBORN! One from Shokugeki no soma :p this story contains mind blowing plot twists so be ready 3:) And those bunch who are a fan of the characters involved in this story, onegai do not be angry at meee :'( Hope you support and enjoy the story! This is just for fun so don't take it seriously :p Feel free to message me for suggestions and if I liked, maybe I'll add it or make an exception for it. \(>///o///<)/

Hi minna! Hope the first chap is good \(T^T)/ This chapter was supposed to be long so I cut it. So you met Princess Diana? She's pretty right? Pretty crazy? Hahaha lol! Please support my story and share it to your friends! If you want to :)

Happy Reading! Aishteru xx

--------------------------------------------