Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I went back to school and told Shannon what happened and she flipped. She was so excited for me. All we could do was talk. All we could talk about was Hayes.

The bell rang and I got out my phone. There was a text from Hayes on the lock screen. I swiped it across the screen and read what it said.

From Hayes😉: Hey I really need to talk to you

When I read those eight words I almost cried. I was so scared he was going to break up with me. I went home and ran straight to my room. I sat on my bed and immediately replied.

From Me: Why what's wrong?

From Hayes😉: I'm moving

From Me: What? Where?!?!

From Hayes😉: California

From Me: Omg really where in California?

From Hayes😉: The same neighborhood as you

From Me: Really yay!! When?

From Hayes😉: Next week

From Me: Yay! Well I'll talk to you later I have a TON of homework! Bye

From Hayes😉: Ok bye 😊

I was so scared he was going to break up with me but it turned out to be the best thing he could tell me. I started my homework but fell asleep. An hour later I woke up with Hayes right next to me. "what are you doing here?!?" " your mom is letting Nash and I stay with you guys an the moving truck guys,Will, and my mom an dad are bringing everything down next week. I'm staying in your room with you and Nash is staying with your brother, Blake" "Ok cool!"

I was wondering if my mom knew. I doubt she did or else she wouldn't let Hayes stay with me.

Hayes come over and gave me a kiss and right in the middle of it someone walked in and saw us.

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter comment if u want me to write more I'm thinking about stopping. I wasn't planning on writing this chapter but I got a couple comments about it so I wrote it anyway so enjoy and comment what u think is going to happen and who it was (if I write more)