Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Megan's pov

The week had gone by so fast It was almost time for magcon. I had packed and was heading to the airport with with Hayes and Nash. I've never met the rest of the guys so this should be exciting. After about an hour in the car we finally made it to the airport. we met up with Cameron there so Nash started talking to him. Hayes sat down next to me while we waited for the plane to board.

"I have to talk to you" he said directly.

I started freaking out in my mind but I acted normal on the outside. at least I hope I looked normal.

"About?" I replied scared to find out.

"Magcon"

I was so relieved to hear that word but still nervous. What does he have to tell me that he already hasn't? For the past hour in the car he told me a lot.

" Some of the girls will want hugs and stuff so I want to make sure u know just because I hug them it doesn't mean I like them."

"I get it I already figured that would happen and don't worry I'm not that much of the jealous type" I replied.

"Ok good I just wanted u to know"

The lady then said over the intercom our plane was boarding. We grabbed our luggage, gave the lady our tickets, and boarded the plane. I sat by Hayes next to the window and Nash and Cameron sat together behind us. It was already 2pm and we wouldn't take off till 2:30pm so I got on my phone and checked twitter apparently there are thousands of girls going to Magcon. The flight attendant started going through the emergency procedures but I ignored her. If there is an emergency which is rare I'll just do what everyone else does. I looked over at Hayes and it looked like he had the same plan because he was on twitter too.

I looked out the window as we started to take off. as we got higher and higher all the people and cars turned to ants. We weren't supposed to land until tomorrow so I tried of find a comfortable position.

-----------

It was already midnight and we were still on the plane. I woke up at about 8 which is early for me so I was already tired. I put phone in my bag and laid my head I Hayes' shoulder. It was so comfortable I could stay like this forever. He put his arm around me and I fell asleep instantly.