10: Caught

Okay so if you're going to have sex just wrap it up it isn't that complicated" I said. I'm teaching health right now, Camila's class to be exact. A girl who's name is Eva raised her hand.

"What if you're like a slut like fagbello over here?" she asked. Camila let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh please Eva. Okay if you're a guy and haven't gotten a blow job by Eva raise your hand" Camila said. No hand want up.

"I rest my case" she said. Making 'Ooo's' go all around the classroom.

"Settle down. Camila and Eva next time it'll be detention" I said.

"Okay so you'll be working in partners. Write a letter to your partner, express your feelings to them" I said and sat down on my desk. That's when my phone buzzed.

C: I'm bored
L: do you want detention? Why are you texting during my class?
C: I love you baby :3 I sorry I'm bored and I don't have a partner. Plus you seem...off.
L: I love you too my beautiful, amazing, intelligent girlfriend. And I guess I'm just...thinking about my parents
C: Aw Lolo you're too cute, and I'm sorry :/ don't think about It too much I hate seeing you stressed
L: wait did you say you didn't have a partner don't lie to me cabello I saw like five people walk to your desk
C: I didn't say no one asked me I said I don't have one
L: rejecting people I see
C:Only for you baby ;)
L: Stoppppp you're making me blush and I just want to kiss your face
C: Then come and do it.

I smiled as the bell rang. "Okay guys I'll see some of you in ELA have a nice day" I said as the flood of students exited the room except two. Camila and Austin. I walked over to them.

"For fuck sakes dude I said nooooo" she said dragging the "o".

"Camila" he whined.

"Is there a problem here?" I asked sternly.

"N-no Ms. Jauregui, but I was wondering if I could stay for a while is there anything you need help with?" he asked.

"Bye Austin" I said with an innocent smile. He nodded walking out, I locked the door and walked back to my desk letting out a sigh. I felt someone sit on my lap I looked up to find Camila.

"Are you tired?" I nodded. She kissed my neck, making me giggle.

"Ba-" I cut myself off with a moan. Camila started sucking my neck.

"W-what if som-" she cut me off by placing her lips on mine hungrily. As the kiss turned into a make out session I pulled her up in my arms never breaking the kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

I placed her on my desk pulling her dress up and slipping my hands inside her panties connecting our lips again.

"Mm..wait camz...are you a virgin?" I asked pulling away. She nodded I pulled my hand out of her panties. "But I want you to be my first. You don't want to be my first?" she asked confused and sad.

"No id love to just not here, I want to make it special for you" I said taking her hand, she nodded, understanding.

My eyes fluttered close as I leaned in connecting our lips. "Want to go out for lunch?" I mumbled against her lips, she nodded and connected our lips again.

"Why do you have to wear those goddamn dresses Cabello?" I asked with a pout. She bit her lip "I like them" she said with an innocent look.

"Sure" I said and connected our lips once again, but this time the door opened..."fuck" Camila mumbled. I turned my head towards the door to find.....