12: Christen

Lauren quit her job days ago, but she's been acting weird lately.

"Hey sexy" I heard a whisper in my ear I turned my head around to find Lauren. See weird Lauren wouldn't just come up to me and say that.

"Hi" I said.

"Im going out tonight"

"But it's...pizza night..remember every Friday" I said.

"Right yeah. I'll be back before you know it" she said and walked out. Okay just me then...like it's been for a while.

I grabbed my phone and looked trough old conversations me and Lauren had.

I miss her calling me amor and talking to me in Spanish. When she would carry me up to our rooms when i'd fall asleep on the couch now she just wakes me. She doesn't spoon me anymore it's all just weird now. I decided to call her even though she lost hers.

*Lauren's POV*

I've been in this fucking cellar like place for about a week. It smells and there are two other girls here. We were all stripped down naked, we got to shower but I didn't have the strength to fight anymore. We try and sleep as much as we can because that is the only escape we have from this awful place.

Oh did I mention one of the girls is Demi, yeah because the person that has me in this awful place is my own sister, my twin sister to be exact. Demi tried helping me when my sister was taking me so she got taken too.

I pushed demi lightly, she looked up her eyes red as usual from all the crying.

"It's going to be okay" I said trying to reassure her. "No it's not" she said in a low voice and looked away.

What I hate the most is thinking of the fact that she's with Camila, my Camila-

My thoughts were interrupted by a buzz. I looked up and saw a light, my phone!! I tried to reach it but the chains stopped me, all I saw was the screen and it was Camila, I tried harder to the point where my skin started to bleed but it was no use. The phone stopped buzzing, I looked over at Demi who was wide eyed.

"We have to try and get it" I nodded that's when the door opened and christen appeared if you haven't figured it out by now Christen is my twin. I tired to relax and act normal.

She sat down next to me with a wide smile on her face. "I have to say your girlfriend is so nice to sleep with. The way she touches me mm" she said closing her eyes on the last part. "Plus she's really hot like have you seen that ass. Lauren you-well I hit the jackpot with her" I tired keeping my cool.

"Oh jesus when she wears skirts it's so fucking hot-shut up" I cut her off. Her hand met my cheek, I held my cheek as tears rushed down my cheek.

"She's not that great. She won't let me have sex with her like what a baby. What's up with that Lauren don't tell me you haven't gotten it on" she said with a chuckle.

"Nice chat sis I have to go it's pizza night with your- I mean my girlfriend" she said and walked out. This time I tried harder get the phone but it was no use.

--------------------------------------------
A/N: Ik it's short sorry but if you'd like to see something don't hesitate to comment or inbox me. Comment + vote :)