Ch. 11 Bad Intentions

-----------

Monti P. O. V

"Monti after all these years and you still don't see my love for you girl." Chaz spoke sadly, her body started shaking as I felt myself about to cry.

"You're married Chaz go be around the bitch that make you happy!" I screamed tears were now falling down my face, I've never feel so betrayed in my heart like I did when it came to her.

"Ma what going on?" Demetri said coming out the house confused, I couldn't say anything Chaz just stare at me with humor in her eyes.

"The bitch that makes me happy is you dumbass. If you would let me finish you would know I want to marry you."
————

Empress P. O. V

"This is their house? Are you sure she's safe?" I probably asked that question like a thousand times but anybody could understand why this is my twin sister I'm obligated to. Phoraoh rolled her ugly ass eyes on her ugly ass face. The house was just like her too UGLY.

"Nah this not they house and she not gone be safe. We just brought her here to sit and rot." Phoroah spoke sarcastically make me want to punch her in her ugly ass face, I glared at me before turning off the engine, getting out she slammed the door, so I got out slamming her door.

"Don't slam my shit!" She yelled from behind her.

"Fuck you!" I followed behind.

"That's a charge I'm not willing to take." Phoroah smirked, I made a face at her making her chuckle as she open the door, two men stood at the door looking unamused.

"I gotta question what's your pimps name?" The taller one asked me right up front, I hesitated not ever wanting to speak her name up ever. But I knew I had to do it to stay protected.

"Keys." I answered everybody's eyes
widen.

"Oh hell nah Jack send them back, AYO SHAWTY GET YO SHIT AND-"

"Clarence is you serious right know." Phoroah semi yelled at the taller man who name was Clarence, he stared at me as my sister came running toward me I hugged her tight asking her if she was alright, I looked her over making sure they hadn't hurt her.

"Hell yeah I'm serious as a mothafucking heart attack Keys is more psychotic than Monti and that saying something cause that bitch psycho too." The dark chocolate one finally spoke her voice was deep and he stared at everyone blank faced.

"We can't go back to him, he trynna sell us." Empire spoke panicking to the fullest I try calming her down but I couldn't do it I bit my lip looking at Phoroah with pleading eyes.

"Y'all trust us right?" Phoroah continued when she got Empire's answered was no, my twin and I stared at only her we were still not sure about the other two people yet.

"We trust Bobbi, Compton and you only." I answered, Phoroah nodded her I could tell she was still thinking about how she was going to say whatever it was.

"Trade." Phoroah said looking at both Clarence and Dontè who smirked, my sister and I were confused what the fuck she mean by.....

"Oh hell nah we not going back." I said making all three them face they face went blank before all of them busted out laughing. Phoroah came up to me patting my head, I punch her in the arm. We mugged each other for second before she spoke again.

"No shit of course I'm not really gone trade ya" Phoroah pauses flicking the imaginary lint of her clothes as she look at me smirk. "Money, drugs, all that we need to keep our boat a floating lil baby, and ya mans can most definitely supply with all that shit, plus we low but Monti gone help along with us."