Ch.6 No More Running

Long live King 😢😢😢

Don't hate me cause I killed off King but I had too....
--------

Monti P. O. V

"Today we have lost another beautiful soul..." The pastor said everybody was there crying, sobbing, and then there was me I still didn't know how to take it, I still didn't know how to feel. I lost my sister, my best friend, and I lost siblings before but this one. God this one tore me up more then having to watch my twin die.

I tried to sit there in church and pretend like it wasn't killing me inside to see her laying there inside that casket motionless. I could imagine her right now scolding me for doing some dumb shit, and me slamming her cause she got me fucked up. Or punching her in the chest cause she had said some dumb shit that pissed me off. I felt my eyes well up but I knew I wasn't going too, life had a nigga all cried out.

"Monti would you like to say something?" The pastor spoke to me at first I just looked around hoping anybody, somebody would go on for me. I sighed then got on stage I took the microphone, and just stared people that were Kings and I family and friends she wouldn't want people to be down like this.  I rose the microphone to speak.

"King... Tia/ King' King one of my younger sisters... I was hoping I didn't lose her too man, I never thought I'd be standing here, and she'd be laying there..." I felt my throat tighten as tears clouded my vision, and my throat started to close no word could out at that moment to get my thoughts together.

"I always thought it be us verses the world you know or I'd be laying in that casket. But time like this, and I start to wonder was I really a good sister, I lost all my siblings and I didn't protect not one of them." I chuckled a little King wouldn't let me think like this she'd be her tell me to stop, tell I ain't shit as a sister but somehow I knew that was her way telling the opposite... Even though she was right, "King wouldn't want this for her being, she'd don't want mourning over her, she was us to get this money or die trying rest in heaven homie, we all gone miss you..."
----------

Phoroah P. O. V

"Man why niggas think they bullet proof you fuckers bleed like we do so wassup." Sincere stood there mugging us, if this was because of what happened when King found out what to her shit and he got his ass beat cause money was missing from a bet. Then I was shooting his ass straight in the face.

"Fuck is you saying boy we got more important shit to do speed this along." Compton spoke impatiently, Sincere looked offended the goofy niggas he hung with stood by him mugging us, like they punk asses was gone do shit.

"I want Monti's son dead." He retorted back we laugh granted he could be serious but in my eyes this nigga was a chump nobody took this niggas orders serious except for his goofies.

"Nah we don't take order from you, now help you cause you a little on the slow side most defiantly, so again what you want nigga?" I asked rolling my eyes, I tapped Compton shoulder ready to get up but a guns pointed at us it was shit like this, that made mad I grab my gun whipping it across whoever face as Compton shot one of them in the leg. Everybody stood back as we pointed our guns at them. I keep my gun on Sincere just in case he tried it I just kill him here.

"We don't want no problems Sin, I don't want to kill you my nigga but I have no problem helping you not make it to see a another not see another 21." I threaten his goofies put they guns away but we didn't Sincere shook head a licking his lips he smiled nothing was trust worthy about it and he knew it too.