who do I look like?

The italics mean in the persons head.

Kakashi's POV

"Umm I think so?" The girl answered just after she answered that she blacked out. Oh well now  I have to take her back to the leaf but I think it's best because this girl looks like that kid Naruto.

Time skip brought to you by Minato

"Hey wake up we're here" I said while trying to wake her up.

Yukio's pov

"Hey wake up we're here" Kakashi said " Where are we?" I asked not realising where we were. "The leaf, we're going to see the hokage (ps?)" he answered "oh ok"

While we were walking everyone was staring (sp?) at me just like they do to Naruto. But why to me???? We were at the hokage's offices door. Kakashi knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I hear someone shout and then Kakashi opened the door and we walk in.

"Ohayo hokage~Sama the mission is a success." Kakashi reports 

"Good... Kakashi who is that girl behind you?" the hokage asked because I was hiding behind him.

"Oh her I have no idea who she is. I had found her unconscious in the forest and she also look like you know who."

who? who do I look like?

Hey ppl sorry about the short chapter i am still getting used to writing and sorry if this is really bad and that i cant stey in one tense! ILL KEEP ON TRYING THO!

byez!