A short reiner fan fic

Your pov
I was starting my new life as a reaper . "y/n how is it to be a reaper "  I heard a soft and sweet voice behind me.  "eh" I jumped a little making my h/c  h/l hair bounce on my shoulders.

Ruvel's pov
"eh" i heard as she jumped her beautiful hair that smells like......REINER?!?! THAT FUCKING BASTERD HIS SENT IS ALL OVER Y/N !!!! I growled deeply.

Your pov
"grrrrr" i heard as i ran from Ruvel. I need to find Reiner ASAP  !!!. *huff  huff* "WHERE THE FUCK IS REINER"  I yell, the office lady  jumped in fright.  "ummmm miss could you keep it down " she asked. "ohh sorry i'll try to. Any way do you know where reiner is? " I asked her softly. "he's in the main hall with Hadyes" she says slightly blushing at the thought of reiner. "bitch do not fucking thing of touching MY reiner" I all but mubled as I  ran to my husband. I crash takled Reiner, "whaaa?!?! "  he gasps and he hits the ground. "reiner~~~" I said as to tell him that I was here and alive. "y-y-y/n you're he-" I cut him off as I kiss him.
"hehe" i winked at him." I'm sorry sir but i'll be taking reiner for today and tomorrow " I yell as i run off with Reiner. (in his room)"y/n you decided to become a shinigami!!!! " " you bet your ass I di,-" I get cut off with a kiss. He pushese me up agianst the wall, I rap my legs around his waist. *knoc knoc*  they stop, "WHO THE
FUCK IS IT" I yell at the door  as it opens.... To be continued...