4) slowest connection ever (4

He could move. There might have been darkness, there might have not. He wasn't sure. What Donny was sure about was the fact that his eyes were sealed. This terrified him, more than anything usually does.
He saw colors. All of his favorite colors right behind this closed off vision. He felt the colors. They were all over consuming and made his body feel different things.
The black
Nothing but pure cold. Now this was the void people have spoken of before. Donny never felt it. He could've sworn it was a myth. Black, as far as he could tell, was a never ending feeling of loss and confusion.
The purple
Donny was mystically devoured. The only thing that consumed him now was every single question he'd ever pondered upon. It was quite the feeling to say the least. His brain was so very cluttered with these figures of suspicion.
The blue
This is where Donny would've collapsed if he was standing. He remembered. People. Everyone. Everything that happened before he'd awaken earlier and it hurt... He didn't want it. Didn't need it.
The green
The people that cause the green came. Donny couldn't think for himself anymore. Some of these thoughts were simply events that he had no recalling of experiencing. I mean Donny should've remembered. They were brutally staining.
The yellow.
Everything took a turn in the best way possible. He felt better, not good at all, but better. Although the mentality was purely the most desirable feeling on could wish for, his stomach was enflamed.
The orange.
Nothing. Nothing at all.
The red
This is too much. Donny needed it to end. Is was just as if anything and everything came hurdling back towards him and maybe he liked it maybe he didn't. He couldn't tell. He felt the warm liquid fall from his nose and that was when
The white.
His eyes flew open and he saw all colors in the white. They dance around like tortured animals and cried like newborn babies.
"You need to grow up"
Nausea