First encounter

Just before I was about to step out of my world history class--which was thankfully my last class of the day-- I walked into a wall. A wall wearing a white shirt and dark blue jeans. I didn't have to look up to know that it wasn't a wall, it was in fact Dylan. I spent enough time drooling over him in that outfit today. I mean honestly the boy has a body that could make any girl drop her panties just from a side glance. And the way his pants hang perfectly on his hips, plus that gosh darned white shirt that fits him so well and shows off his toned stomach, broad shoulders, and perfectly muscular... Muscles!!
"Errrm..." I heard Dylan hesitate "do you mind"
That's what it took for me to snap out of my thoughts and come back to my current situation . Unfortunately, when I came back I realized that I've been staring at the place where Dylan's shirt stops and his jeans start for what had to have been at least 2 minutes. And that is definitely to long to be staring a boys...down there.

way to go jasmine your officially a creepy perve

ignoring my conscience's comment I quickly looked up at his handsome face. As I opened my mouth to apologize, someone called Dylan's name from out in the hallway. Without another word he pushed past me and walked over to whoever was calling him. Leaving me there completely embarrassed.

I hoped he didn't agree with my conscious and think I was a creepy perve. At least I didn't drool, that would have been truly mortifying... See there is always a plus side to any bad situation.

***

While waiting in the school's parking area by Kimberly's car, I couldn't help but re-live my pathetic encounter with Dylan from less than 20 minutes ago. I'm even more embarrassed just thinking about what happened.
Now that I have to actually think and process what happened I can't help the frustrated sigh that falls from my lips. How could I be so lame, awkward and down right pathetic. When I see Kimberly approaching, I'm actually relieved to see her. I need someone to help take my mind off of my embarrassment. She greets me and we both hop into her 2002 ford focus.

I stifle a laugh at how Kimberly looks climbing into this crap car. Kimberly was definitely what people call a fashionista. She always looked perfect, from the size of her Gucci sunglasses down to her matching Jessica Simpson pumps. Kim's parents actually got her a crisp white 2013 challenger with crisp white rims for her 16th birthday. She was so happy that she was in tears. Her sweet 16 couldn't have gotten any better. But that same night she got drunk. No she got wasted. And you know people when they're wasted... they do the dumbest things.

In Kimberly's wasted state she decided that she would take her brand new challenger for a ride. She didn't make it to far before she ran into a stop sign. For a dainty little sign it sure did cause a lot of damage, by completely chattering her windshield. Her parents were furious and took her learners permit without a second thought. Earlier this year they gave her that Focus, and and let her get her drivers license but they told her if she wanted any type of fancy car she needs to re-gain their trust or buy it herself. But Kimberly, being the girl who lives off her parents money and doesn't like to spend any money of her own, accepted the crap car and is still working on earning her parents trust.

"What store are we going to first" I asked her once we turned onto the freeway.

"I was thinking for you we could keep things simple and start with urban planet." She replied

I simply nodded. I really don't like shopping. I had what I described as a simple style but Kim calls it hobo-chic. Apparently shopping for clothes at the local thrift store isn't as classy as I thought. But if mall shopping will help with my Dylan crisis I'll just suck it up. I turned up the radio, and Kim and I both started singing along to All of me by John legend.

I'm going to start updating more often now :)