and so it begins...

It was A random Tuesday and I hadn't really looked to good. I was, wearing worn out black sweat pants and a purple Aeropostale top with lime green gym shoes, to top off my lovely clashing outfit. It wasn't the best day of my life, I was sick the day before. I had previously made plans to walk home with my friends yesterday , but with my unwanted allergies to the new season, preventing me from leaving the house all day my friends decided to replace me with some guy and walk home with him instead and I was left on my couch for hours taking to many pills to count. I woke up late, still a bit woozy from all the allergy medicine I'd previously consumed. So sorry if I wasn't looking sexy or anything, I didn't even notice what I was wearing until I Locked the door, to catch the bus. But of coarse, with my amazing luck, the bus drove off, right when I ran out my drive-way, so I had to walk to school.

I hadn't realized how hot it was outside. "God I'm stupid" I thought aloud. I was in black pants and a very clingy shirt, in the scorching heat of the summer, so less than 5 minutes into my walk I was sweating. Not just on my face but all over. "UGH" I puffed dramatically, at the realization of the sweat soaking through my shirt.

Eventually my bus ended up passing me on a side street near my school, it didn't stop and get me though. My classmates on the bus shouted my name through the window and greeted me

"HEY JAY" "JAZZY!!" "YO JASMINE" "WAZZUP BROWNIE" they yelled at me like crazy people.

Oh how I love my classmates I thought before replying to their greetings, by screaming: "HEY GUYS!" while waving and smiling like an idiot.

In case you hadn't figured it out my name was Jasmine Brown, and thanks to my large amount of friends I had many different nicknames, but I wasn't very fond of all of them.

A few minutes later after a long 20 minute walk, I finally arrived at school.

It was a pretty ordinary day and since our class was really advanced in the 11th grade school curriculum, we had nothing left to learn. In my school there are so many 11th graders that we're divided into 2 classes. Since there was nothing to do that day, the other class came and joined us, to watch a movie, we watched 'coach carter' and 'she's the man' since the majority of the 11th graders where girls, we voted for the movies with Channing Tatum and of coarse the boys were overruled.

We were in the middle of watching coach carter and that's when it happened...

CLIFF HANGER HAHA =D