xx1xx

Walking through the forest was always a favorite of mine. It excites me to see new things. I'm curious. I walk through the forest with temptation to climb, but I surely know the tree will break. I'm find myself coming to a part of the forest I have never seen.
I continued forward, cautiously. I heard something. It was from a bush. I turn around and ran back to my home, which is 10 minutes away if you walk. I got home in 4 minuets.
I went inside and saw my sister, sitting at the table. Her hearing aids out because she thought no one was home. I left her alone and walked over to my room, making sure not to distract her.
I went into my room and looked out my window. I'm on my third floor so it's impossible to reach my window without some kind of ladder or other way up.
I looked into the forest I was just in, and I saw something moving. It was into the forest, not on the edge. Along the tree line, I saw deer as usual. But deep in the forest, I could see something.
I am tall. 6'2 to be exact. I am a female and very competitive. I'm independent, but I have anxiety. I have a dog, Lexi. She is a Rottweiler. As you can imagine, she is huge and scary, and Is definitely going to bite someone she doesn't know if they come close.
I take lexi of walks that I am afraid to go on. Like in the dark. But if it's not far and bright out, I just leave her in the backyard, so she's able to run around.
"Presley, is that you?" My sister came into my room. I was on the floor petting lexi. "Why didn't you show me you were home?" She looked annoyed. "Sorry" i was able to peep out.