Part Twelve. ANXIETY.

It was two days ago when Jae Hee was released from the hospital. She still got the bandage on her head and she hated it when the people at their school stare at her with such pity. This made her mood go down the slumps.

          "Aaaah... If not only for the exams today I would have taken the whole week to rest."

          "Wait, did I hear you right? Jae Hee wants rest over school?"

          "Yejin ah, ONLY! Okay? You know me too well, even the slightest comments I make matter to you now."

          "Of course! But are you okay now? I mean, you're not feeling anything?"

          "I do actually feel something" Jae Hee said with much enthusiasm sending Yejin the right thoughts.

          "Aigoo... I know that feeling you're talking about! And here comes the suspect. See you in a bit."

Yejin stood up as Jong Hyun approached. The guy gave a smile to Yejin but suddenly changed his face as he turned to Jae Hee. This made the girl a bit curious. Jong Hyun handed Jae Hee something that looks like a letter and began the interrogation.

          "You've got a letter."

          "Huh? From whom?"

          "I don't know. But you better tell me or else..."

Jae Hee began to open the envelope as Jong Hyun gave a slight peck on the bandage she had on her forehead. Jong Hyun's peck traced on her cheeks, and to the other as well. Jae Hee, however, was into the letter that she gave a darting stare straight to Jong Hyun sending a signal to stop and behave.  

           "So what is it?" curious Jong Hyun asked.

           "It's just a letter Jong Hyun, don't get riled up and be jealous over nothing. It could be a get well letter and nothing more."

          "It should only be like that or you'll have to choose from the two - hug or kiss."

          "Please stop it."

          "Okay." Jonghyun said while straightening his face. His thoughts were full of curiousity and anxiousness. He gave Jae Hee a minute to read the letter privately, not seeing the seriousness of Jae Hee's face.

          "So who was it from?"

          "Uh.. nothing..."

          "Are you sure? Let me see...."

          "Yah! I said it's nothing!" Jae Hee slightly raised her voice.

          "Then why are you shouting? Let me just take a peak..."

          "YAAAAAH! Can't you understand privacy just this once? Bye, I have to go!" Jae Hee then stood up and evaded Jong Hyun's hands.

          "Jae Hee yah~ Park Jae Hee! Yah!!!" Jong Hyun was at loss as he tried to think why on earth is Jae Hee acting like that. It was a mere letter but Jae Hee changed. He hoped it's momentarily. 

Jong Hyun was expecting Jae Hee at their last class for the day, he was waiting for her patiently but as the class went on to finish, there was no Jae Hee in the room. Another day came, and there was still no Jae Hee. A week has passed and Jong Hyun was dead worried of what might happened to his Jae Hee. No returned calls, no email and no whatsoever. Jae Hee was nowhere to be found. 

Jong Hyun's POV:

     Where the hell are you Jae Hee? How in the world can you leave me clueless of what's happening? You know my feelings toward you and I do know yours too but what is this "wall" that keeps me away from you? I've asked Yejin but she also don't know where you might have gone. I can't get in contact with your Mom either. Jebal... Jae Hee, come back to me. I'm worried sick of your condition; you were just out of the hospital and who knows if you're in pain or something. 

     Aish, this woman's driving me so crazy, making me think what the hell was there in the letter she was reading a week ago. Keurae... She's one hard woman that gets all the knack, that is her charm. I never was the patient one but she was the only one that made me feel this way. Jae Hee's different from all the girls I dated. But why do I get this feeling that I might end up being alone again though I have Jae Hee to be called mine. AAAAAAAH!!!! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

It was exactly a week and 4 days ago since Jae Hee left without saying where she could have gone. Jong Hyun walked lazily to their apartment. His thoughts were still haunted by the fact that Jae Hee will not be in their classroom nor their house tomorrow.

           "Hyun ah~"

           "Hmmmm..... Eomma, why?"

           "Jae H--... I mean... Eat, son. Please do eat. You look starved."

           "Yes, Mom..." Jong Hyun said as he tried to raise his spoon. There better be a good reason why you're doing this Jae Hee, there better be... he thought, shoving a spoonful of rice in his mouth.