Prologue

So listen up my amigos- PLEASE READ THIS:)- Welllll, as you can tell this is Fault Lines. I did, however, have another book for a short while similar to this, butttttt- I didn't like it. So therefore, this is the new and improved Fault Lines with a better storyline-ish. I HOPE YOU ENJOYYYYY:)

~~~~~~~

22 Days. 528 hours. 31680 seconds. That's the time that I have- to make a difference? I don't know. To save my Dad? Absolutely. I don't know how this works or necessarily if I can do it, but I'm going to try. My name is Thea Rose and I watched my dad die right before my eyes. A single turn, a stupid drunk driver, and that was it. No more dad, no more Hawaiian shirts- He was just gone. 

Then something happened. Call it a miracle or a Guardian angel or something- I'm gonna call it Steve. Steve gave me the chance to change it, to save him- the catch is that I only have 22 days. But I'll be dammed if that's going to stop me. 

After a big life event happens, I guess everybody starts to realize how much of an affect we have on people. How much of an affect we have on ourselves. I guess this is how I can change that. Change the things that led up to that one moment that I lost everything.

I will save him- no matter what it does to me. I've already lost one parent, I'm not losing this one too.