Chapter Four

I couldn't help it. I fangirled right there in front of him and hugged him. Tom only laughed. "Well Benedict, you said you were bringing a friend over I guess." He winked. Ohmygodohmygod. He winked. Ben introduced us, and Tom led us inside.

The inside of the house was even more amazing than the outside. I felt like each moment, my jaw became farther away from my mouth. When we finally got done with the tour, Tom asked if we wanted to watch a movie. "Which one?" I asked. "Well I've got anything you could ever imagine," he replied. I requested Into Darkness,  of course.

About halfway through the movie I sat up. "Why me?" I asked. "Why did it have to be me?" 

I had fallen asleep, and my mom had come back to me in a dream. It really hadn't hit me 'till now. But as the boys tried to calm me, I grew more and more frantic. "Rose, calm down, it will be okay," Benedict soothed, his arm around my shoulder. Tom, on the other hand was attempting to pause the movie (unsucsessfully, i might add,) to aid Benedict. "It will all be okay. We're here now, she can't hurt you,"  "No ,nO, NONONONo," I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Come on, I think it's better if you slept here tonight," Benedict picked me up, and, Tom following, carried me into the guest room. He lay down beside me, and I fell asleep, tears streaming down my face, and Benedict's arm over my shoulder.

A/N Sorry this is so short, I need time to think. As always, leave requests down below.