Chapter 3

The collage cafeteria was still open. But due to rain not lots of student were there. Anna and that boy sat in the corner of the cafeteria. Anna's favorite place. Firstly, cause it was next to the window which showed the wild flowers in the college garden, and secondly it was darker than bright there.

Anna took off her jacket and hung it on the back of her chair, loosed her black hair from a ponytail to dry it. She wiped her face by a tissue and looked up, finding the boy looking at her. He shook his wet reddish brown hair avoiding her eyes, guess he didn't want to be caught staring at her like an idiot. Drops on water on his face, his lashes thick and long and through those awesome almond eyes. He was mesmerizing. He was wearing a navy blue shirt that stocked to his skin due to rain clearly showing his cute, sexy abs. She couldn't take off her eyes from him. Anna felt tickled inside her.

No one knew how to start talking. But once they started, they couldn't stop. Lost in a perfect conversation both of them lost the track of time. Anna could tell he was looking at her, almost staring when she tried not to stare at the gold liked creature. When the cafeteria was going to be closed the waiter came and informed them. It was almost midnight.

"I must get to the room", Anna said, knowing she wanted to sit there and chat more. She didn't want to leave. "I'll drop you", he said looking at her.

"But you can't go into the girls hostel."

"But I could drop you up to the hostel." He said giving her a little poke at her belly.

That little touch shouldn't have mattered her, as they have been hitting and punching each other during their long seven hours of talk. But, she felt something more than earlier. A happiness and also an embarrassment due to her fat belly - as she thinks-. Actually she isn't that fat all, she is slim and gorgeous. She has a model like body, add winning brown eyes, cute pale pink lips and a blessed smile.

Both of them talked about the classes tomorrow, while walking to the girls hostel. Anna still wanted to go and sing in the rain, but she she would catch a cold if she did , as she was shivering even right now. They both walked near the classes avoiding rain , unfortunately they had to get wet to get to the main gate of the hostel.

She thought only her room lights would be on, but felt relieved when she saw couple of more. She said good bye, shot a smile and walked to the door .

That was when he held wrist and pulled her closer to him in rain, so close that she could hear s breath. Feeling him so close to her have her an electric shock inside . Second time she was so close to him. But first time knowingly. She avoided his eyes, didn't want to meet them.she felt his hand cupping her chin and lifting it up to face him. " you haven't told me your name Angel". His voice was soft and dramatic while he used the nickname he made a while ago.

" cause you haven't too " she said pushing him away playfully and danced in to the hostel. She looked down from the balcony twice to see him standing there in the rain and waved a good bye while he did the same. Again before going to her room she looked at him and gave a warm smile. Even after going into the room, she checked through the curtains, he was still there , not an inch moved. She waved him from the window and saw him waving back

She felt her nerves constrict and muscles tighten, she found herself smiling unreasonably . The empty feeling she had for months had gone just in one night, as if she had just been stuffed with load of happiness and love just like a teddy bear stuffed with wool.

She went and took off her wet cloths and dressed in her pajamas and again checked the windows before going to bed. Laughing at her stupid expectation that he still would be there and went to her bed. Tonight instead of reading a book to help her sleep, she just hugged her pillow and went to a good night sleep.

I will update the next part soon ,so keep waiting.... And vote and comment if u like it and want me to continue