014

"You shouldn't play with me like that" He said looking straight at me and his attractive eyes were locked at mine

I quickly removed my hand on his grip and took a deep breath.

"It was delicious by the way" He grinned from ear to ear.

In any special reason, that sounds so wrong. wth.

"Well, it was made by me" I boasted a little while he reacted like 'whatever'.

Whatever your face bruh

"Ahem...hyung don't flirt with noona like that" Someone said from the counter across. Who was he?

"Excuse me?" Daniel raised his eyebrow.

The boy ignored him. Lol.

"Hello noona! I'm byeongari Seonho" He said with a bright smile. Aww he's really a byeongari. I'm soft.

"I'm Suji. You're so cute." I replied and smiled at him.

"So when are you gonna bake that?" Daniel interrupted us. He pointed to the cupcake batter beside the icing.

"Why so salty hyung!" Seonho pouted and went back to the living room.

Oh yeah I haven't put it in the oven yet. I transferred it in a cupcake molder and set the oven to 350°.

While waiting for the cupcake to be done, me and Daniel went to the living room too. I want to know them all. I want to be friends with them.

Daniel, who's kinda opposing what I want, sat between me and one of his friends.

I get it, he's jealous.

(A/n: HAPPY 1K READS GUYS 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉*hands up if you're feeling the vibe now*

Thanks for reading this book 😭😭😭)