Preparation

It is now late in the afternoon but no reply from anyone except for that unknown texter who sent a nasty message. How timely that pesky texter could get huh. Despite all these chaos and worries playing up in his head, Blair m anaged to set a clear plan for tonight.

He put on his long-sleeved vintage looking checkered shirt from “cotton-on” and paired it with his dark denim jeans. That is how he prefers to mix and match his clothes lately : dark and light, vintage and new something like that. There is a bit of a rain shower every now and then, but Blair did not bother and went out to proceed with his surprise plan for MJ and maybe James too if he is available.

He found a nice place in Greenbelt area. He is choosing between Filipino and American cuisine. What did he reserve for dinner? we’ll find out later hahaha. To match that dinner which was supposed to be held yesterday, he bought a simple gift as a token for MJ’s long overdue birthday celebration. That was last May 02 and funny they do not know each other yet that time. So Blair wants to make some catching up for what he considers as loss time. Blair can think of those things just for the one and the right person.

Feeling happy and excited, he took the next bus going to Alabang South Station despite the rain pouring. He kept on texting his friends and updating them about his plan but none of them replied to agree with him. Blair is not the type who easily gives up. If he feels like doing something, there is no way to stop him not even the storm or flood. It will take twenty minutes to go to Alabang Festival mall so to kill time he listens to the playlist he labeled “MJ”. Hmmm wonder what track titles he keeps there? Let us make a quick list:

1. A thousand miles

2. All I ever wanted

3. Buses and Trains

5. Chasing Cars ( one of his favorites)

6. Collide

9. Heart Vacancy

16. Rush Rush

21. Torn

22. Two is better than one ( another favorite )

24. Walking in the rain