Being Stupid

Raritys POV (Raritys still skinny so the pregnancy is not noticeable)
I woke up to the sound of dr whooves voice. "Hello rarity belle" he smiled 'wait this was a surprise for jackies birthday!, does she know I'm pregnant?!' I thought to myself "h-hi" I said shyly. "I'm just gonna cheek the baby's heart beat then I'll leave, ok?" He smiled at me. " ok" I blushed and let him put a jelly cream thing on my stomach, it was cold." Well miss belle, looks like she's fine" he said happily, "so I'm having a baby girl" I grinned. "Yup" he smiled again and left. I sighed happily.

Applejacks POV
I was so happy Raritys pregnant, but I pretended not to know in case she didn't want to tell me. I walked in to see rarity and she looked and me. "hiya Jackie" she grinned widely "hiya rares" I said and sat next to her. "So whys the doctor want to see you?" I added and grinned. She gasped sarcastically. " he didn't tell you?" She grinned and I just chuckled. "no he didn't, what is is?" I fixed Raritys hair and she blushed, "nothing, just a normal checkup" she lied and I giggled. "Then why didn't you go up to the hospital yourself?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes and ignored me.

(Later)

I was sitting on the couch watching tv then I heard mumbles coming from upstairs. I decided to check it out, I went upstairs to the room and stopped and hid outside the door. Rarity was rubbing her stomach and talking to the unborn baby. "Hiya, baby...idk what we've decided to call you but I'll call you AJ, anyway I'm your mother and as crazy as it sounds you have 2 mommies, your mom is downstairs watching tv. I just wanna talk to you. See how your doing." She then giggled, I couldn't help but smile and blush a little. Raritys soft whispers can make me sleep. I could listen to that anytime. Rarity then begin to hum a song to the Unborn baby and then she whispered again. " well AJ, mommy is tired so I will talk to you tomorrow" rares yawned and fell asleep. I walked in the bedroom and snuggled up into rares and fell asleep.

Raritys POV
I woke up in the morning and raced to the bathroom and puked, I felt Jackie hold my hair up. Maybe she was up when I was going to the toilet? "You alright rares?" Jackie asked "ummm y-yea, must have a bug or something" I say nervously. "If you say so" Jackie smiled at me and walked out the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth the decided I'll met up with twilight and fluttershy today, they already know that I'm pregnant.

(20 mins later)

I found Jackie in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. "Jackie I, going out with twilight and fluttershy for a bit" I smile then went to annoy Jackie, " oh and" I pointed to my mouth, to show Jackie that she has toothpaste around her mouth and she looked at me and washed her face and got the toothpaste of her mouth. She grinned and pinned me to the wall and kissed me deeply and I kissed back "mhhhh Jackie, I'm going out,mhhhh" I say trying to get Jackie to stop kissing me. " I heard you the first time" she said and messed my hair up and giggled. "Hayy!!" I yelled annoyed that she messed up my hair "hays for horses" she winked and walked out the bathroom. (No pun indented XD , if you didn't already know, there equestria girls)
I fixed my hair then went out.

Applejacks POV
I loved annoying rares, it was cute seeing her angry. Anyway me pinkie and dash were going out today to do something stupid. We're gonna spray paint a few things.

(2 hours later)

I met up with pinkie and dash and we put our bandanas on and started towards a few shops. I started to spray paint names and random graffiti. Dash was writing ship names and pinkie was drawing random things. "AJ let's head to do more" dash said and I agreed and so did pinkie. As we were packing our spray cans away the police caught us and chased us. "Shit!" I shouted and dropped the cans and ran with pinkie and dash behind me then I bumped into someone and realised it was...

Raritys POV
I was shopping with fluttershy and twilight and talking about the baby then I someone with a bandana tripped up and feel on top of me. They smell like, apples. "Jackie?" I asked they looked at me "h-h-hey" she stuttered then ran again, trying to escape the police. I got up and looked at all the police that's chasing her. What did she do?.

Applejacks POV
I bumped into rarity then ran off again. Dash and pinkie got away and hid. I was myself. I ran into and allay way but I was surrounded in police 'fuck' I thought to myself then I saw pinkie and dash above me. I grinned "bye guys" I waved at the police and then dash pulled me up on the roof and we ran away again.

(1 hour later)

We escaped the police and went home. I had some explaining to do, and dash and pinkie did too."Rares umm I'm sorry I went and done something stupid" I sigh and say "but why" rares asked "I was bored?" I said and rarity groaned "you can't just do that Jackie!" She yelled then breathed in. " don't do it again, please" she added. I nodded.

Raritys POV
I didn't think Jackie would do such a stupid thing, she nearly got sent to jail. 'Gahhh!' I screamed in my head. Maybe I'll watch some TV to get my mind off things. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. "Jackie!" I yelled "Rares!" Jackie answered back. " Come Here!" I smiled and yelled again. Jackie came downstairs and smiled, "yes ma'am" Jackie asked and giggling, "Can I get food? Wait no can I get a foot rub, wait nooo! Can I get a bunch of food!" I asked, I am really freaking hungry "hehe, sure, anything for my princess" Jackie smiled.