Prologue:

A/N: Yay~ It's HERREEEE!

Comment "Yay" if you're excited as I am...okay, no one? Kay then;;

Anyway, enjoy the long awaited B.I fanfic, Irritate with Love~!! >_<
-----------------
•Author's POV•

They say, every love starts with a "Hello". Well, unfortunately, for these two, it doesn't.

And I'm not even sure myself if it's love or not. But let's just see how it goes.

•Jiu's POV•

As I was walking down the streets of busy Seoul, I was talking on the phone with my best friend, when I happen to bump into a tall(handsome)man in a grey coat–carrying a briefcase.

"Ah! I'm-" Before I could apologize, the person spat out an insult.

"You should watch where you're going, pabo(idiot)." He scoffed and continued walking forward until, I spoke up.

"Excuse you?" I said as I raise my brow.

"I said watch where you're going." He growled before turning away again.

"Well, excuse me Mr. Grumpy Face, I'm not the one who was walking forward and not looking around my surrondings!" I exclaimed as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm also not the one on the stupid phone!" He exclaimed.

"I was on the phone with a very dear friend whom I have never seen in years." I pouted my lips.

"I don't give a damn about who you were talking to. Tch, rude." He muttered.

"RUDE?! Me? Excuse me, Mr Fancy Pants, if we're talking about rudeness, it's clear that you're the rude one!" I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Mr. Grumpy Face? Mr. Fancy Pants?! Do you know who I am?!" He exclaimed as he walked towards me.

"Uhh...no?" I responded in confusion as I took a step back as he closed in the distance between us.

"Are you serious?! Don't you see me on billboards and stuff?" He asked as he peered into my face.

"....no..Am I supposed to?" I tilted my head.

"Aish! Nevermind, stupid twerp." He said before turning back.

"I'm not stupid. You're stupid!" I exclaimed as I glared at him.

"Oh really? Will someone stupid be the heir of a toy company?" He smirked and raised his brow.

"Grr...you wanna fight me?!" I set my bags down and raised two of my fists infront of my chest.

"What?" He asked as he side-eyed me in confusion.

"DO YOU WANNA FIGHT ME, GRUMPY PANTS?!" I yelled and got into my defensive position.

"I don't fight with stupid people." He said bluntly and turned to face me.

"Oh~ Is Mr. Heir scared~? Or he's just too fancy too fight~?" I grinned from ear to ear as I mocked him.

"Okay, fine. That's it!" He took one step towards me as he dropped his bag and removed his blazer before going into a defensive position.

I was about to hit him until..

*BEEP BEEP*

"What..Are..You..Doing?!" My co-worker asked as he stopped his car infront of me and the heir guy.

"I'm...having a fist fight?" I said and clicked my tongue.

"Aish!! You're late for work!!" My co-worker exclaimed.

"I'm sorry.." I bowed my head at my co-worker and grabbed my bag, which was sitting on the sidewalk.

"Kaja(let's go)!" My co-worker shouted.

"A-Arraseo(Alright)!" I exclaimed before hopping on the passenger seat of the car.

And that's where it all started..
--------------
A/N: GAAHH, how was that?? o.o

Voice out your opinions here so that I'll get feedback and know what you guys liked and didn't like!

Sorry if you waited long for another B.I fanfic ;;

Forgive Author-nim this one last chance ; n ;

Anndd I currently also have exams so Imma die from revising x.x

See you guys and have a nice day~!!!

DON'T FORGET TO:
•Vote
•Comment
•Follow