Chapter 1

"Dylan, get down here now or your going to be late for school, it's your first day back for goodness sake!" My mother, Lisa, shouted. I rolled my eyes and rolled out of bed, I couldn't be bothered for school today, I am in 10th grade, and just moved to this stupid place in Idaho, I preferred my home back in Kansas. I got ready fro school while listening to my classic rock album on my crappy phone. I go in the small box in my cupboard, check I have full bullets in my small gun, a Glock 17 9mm, I looked at it for a minute deciding not to take it with my but instead I decided to take my small pocket knife and put it in my pocket of my jeans. I put my blue over shirt on over the top of my dark green t-shirt. I put my hand to my neck to check my pendant was still there it was, it was my Father's apparently, my mum said he died but I don't believe her, not since the demon came after me, that's when my mum decided she would teach me how to be a hunter, and why we moved to Idaho.

"DYLAN!" She shouted again pulling me out my thoughts.

"Coming." I said walking down the stairs. She gave me my bag and lunch before saying goodbye, the bus just arrived outside my house as I closed the door, I walked up into the bus and took a seat towards the back. I sat with my headphones listening to my music again. I was listening to Heat Of The Moment by Asia when some kid nudge me, "What?" I asked a little annoyed this kid interrupted my music.

"Your in my seat." This tall kid with bright blue eyes said.

I look at the seat I was in before saying, "I don't see your name on it." I said confidently.

"MOVE!" He shouted, everyone turning to look at the noise.

"Why should I?" I asked cockily. He went to punch me but I caught his fist just in front of my face. He was too confused and busy trying to register what had just happened to notice me push him back, making him fall on the floor in surprise. I smirked down at him. He stood up and threw a punch, this time I didn't block it, so I punched him back, breaking his nose straight away. Everyone started shouting 'fight fight fight' as punches kept getting thrown, him more beaten up that I was, him having a bleeding nose and cheek, due to my ring, and a black eye. We arrived at school and he pushed me down the steps of the bus, causing me to almost loose balance, but give him enough time to punch me again. I fell to the floor, him kicking me in the stomach and went for a second blow before I caught his leg, pulling him to the ground, I punched him repeatedly in the face before I felt myself being pulled away from the kid.

"Okay boys, that's enough, let's go to my office now." The man said still having a firm grip on me as I tried to start towards the kid again. He dragged me to the office, the other kid just walked behind. "You calm?" The man asked me. I smirked. I turned and punched the guy in the face, two younger guys were here a few seconds later. They gripped me tightly. I looked up and the guy right behind me had my eyes. I ignored what was happening around me and managed to break free from these two guys grip.

"Let me go, I'm capable of walking to an office, bloody hell." I said. I headed to the office being followed by the two guys that held me, the teacher and the kid that I still wanted to punch.

"I will be calling both your parents and we will then decide on your punishments, Sam, Dean, do you both mind staying in case they start at each other again?" The teacher asked, calling our parents telling them they need to come to the school. They nodded, the taller one standing behind the kid that had blood running down his face. The guy with the same eyes as me was stood behind me, it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Now, Dylan, this is your first day here isn't it?" The teacher asked me.

"Yeah, I hope I won't be here much longer either, I can't wait to leave this shit hole of a school." I said angrily.