Introduction

Name: Guinevere Caen
Age: 15
Description:
The hero of our story. He just started training, and he has the goal to have sufficient strength to protect those close to him. He is stubborn, courageous, brave, and very open-minded. He has not travelled that much and wants to be accepted as a squire of a knight, famous or not. He has always wanted to learn, at the need to satate his hunger for knowledge he has red every book in his local library located at a small village named Menstia, having its bit of fame for its inn, named R.Garden Inn.
Weapons: Iron Dagger, and a wooden longsword.
Armor: Leather chest plate, leather shoulder pads, leather arm guards, leather shin guards.

Name: Zephoria Caen
Age: 34
Description:
Guinevere's mother. She is very loving, and overprotective. She as a housewife is very versed in the art of self-defense. She approves of Gunivere's enrollment in a training facility for aspiring youths. She is shy, but brave and courageous if it comes to her loved ones.
Weapon: none
Armor: none

Name: Anixi Caen
Age:37
Description:
A blacksmith for the local guards. He has fought in the 50 year war against the Demons at the tender age of 17, where he was severely injured to the point he had to withdraw, an inner demon on his mind. He approves of Guinevere's enrollment though he wishes that guinevere stays safe, but he knew it was impossible for there are too many dangers in their cruel world.

Name: Marnes Xhanari
Age: 15
Description:
Guinevere's close friend. Guinevere and Marnes grew up together