Author's Note

All Rights Reserved.

This is a Work of Fiction, Names, Characters, Business, Places, Events, or Events are Fictitious, and Incidents are either the Products of the Author Imagination or Used in a Fictitious Manners, Unless Otherwise Stated, And any Resemblance to Actual or Real Person, Living or Dead and also Event Is purely Coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, Do not Distribute, Publish, Modify, Transmitted in any Form, or by any Means, Display or Create Derivative Work From or Exploit the Contents of this Story in any way. Please Obtain Permission. or Without The Prior Permission of the Author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Don't accuse me of copying your story, Title, Characters, Proloque, Epiloque, Anything that related in your story.  if you haven't yet read the whole story. I tell you that you can't compare my work  to other's work or story. I have my own plot and I really work hard for this.

Don't expect too much for me guys.

Sorry For Wrong Grammars and Typo Graphical Errors, Etc. I hope na maintindihan niyo ang story ko. Vote and Comment If You Like it. And Follow me if you want to.

Enjoy Reading!

Thanks sa mga Nagbasa, Nagbabasa at Magbabasa palang.

Lovelots.