Chapter One

Hi! My name's Kelly and I am 19. My fiance, Chase, and I have been together 5 years and 9 months on and off. We have had our ups and downs but we still love each other and would do anything for each other. But, our story doesn't start here. No, it starts in 2011.  August 24, 2011 to be exact. 

Chase and I actually met through a mutual friend. We had only talked on the phone while I was at girl scout camp. Then, about 2 years later he found me on Facebook. Neither of us realized that we had talked before. I had never seen a picture of him and vice versa. We started talking and on August 24th, 2011, we actually started dating. Now in these few days of us talking, I actually found out that, since I had just moved in with my grandparents, Sicily and Koby, that he only lived about 15 minutes away from me and we would be attending the same school. I was excited but nervous. I didn't know if he was some old creep or a serial killer. The day school started I walked in the doors and immediately saw him, but I wanted him to make the first move. I walked past him and stood awkwardly at the top of the ramp since I didn't know anyone from this school other than two cousins and him.  He never made a move on me, and sadly I had nothing with him in school.

**** I know it was short but I just started and I don't want him to read it until I'm all done. I'll update soon!!****