I miss My Momma!!!

I miss my mom alot so im goin to go visit her today. Both of my classes got cancelled today. For what reason I dont know. So i got up did my heigynr stuff put on clothes and ran out the door.

I arrived at my moms house 30 minutes later. I didnt tell her I was coming. Luckily I had a key so i could suprise her.

Me: Mom Im home!!!

I didnt here anything

Me: Mom Im Home!!

I heard water running. So went and looked in the bathroom. And there she was laying in the water lifeless.

Me: MOMMMAA !!!  MOMMMA.. NOO JESUS NO!!!

I dialed 911. And told them the problem. they were there in about 10min. But i jus sat therr and cried. There was nothing that i could do. They came and did wat they did or wateva. I started making arrangements For her funeral. We really had no family. I was the only child. Dad died. Grandparents died. My aunt was somewhere. My uncle was in jail. And my other aunt was on a buisness trip. But i decided to call Aunt Kathy first.

Aunt Kathy: Hey sugar!! How are u??

Me: She is gone!!

Aunt Kathy: Who... Who???

Me: Momma she drowned in the bathtub.

She began to cry. and said she was on the way.

When she came somehow my other aunt came with her. When I saw both of them I cried. They cried. We all cried. I told both of them what happened. Then after a while i went back to my dorm.

I was sitting down watching TV. Eating popcorn. And thinkin to myself. My thoughts got enturupted by Princeton calling me.

Princeton: Hey Cortnie.. U wanna go chill for a while this afternoon.

Me: Uuuuuhhhh. No. Im not feeling my best. Rite now.

Princeton: Well.wats the problem??

Me: My mom died.....

I began to cry at that moment.

Princeton: Im so sorry Cortnie.. Do u want me to come over??

Me: I dont care.

Princeton came and I fell into his arms and just cried for a good 5 minutes.

Princeton: Everythings gonna be OK Cortnie... Calm down

Me: What could i possibly have done wrong to deserve this. Basically my mom is all i got in my life.

Princeton: Im so.sorry. Come on and sit on the couch and calm down..

Me: Okaee.

Me and princeton sat on the couch and cuddled watchin Daddys Little Girls.

Princeton: So how did she die??

Me: She drowned.

Our eyes met. And he kissed me like never before. It felt like he cared and he wanted me with him forever. But things got heated and one thing led to another.