Part Three

(Andi tells her mother she is going to school and gets in her car. She texts Michael about her mind change and how they can meet up for coffee at ten. He answers with an ok, and she goes to the coffee shop to wait. By now, it is 9:30, and Michael is getting ready to meet her there. 15-20 minutes later, Michael pulls up next to her in the parking lot.)

Michael: (getting out of the car) Hey! Why the sudden change of events? I highly doubt high school was cancelled.

Andi: (already out of the car) Well, I'm a senior now and we have um (waving hands around thinking of an excuse) we have um you know um that thing (points finger in hope of a valid excuse)

Michael: That thing? (grinning) What thing?

Andi: Oh, screw it. I skipped school. That thing. (Moving closer to him)

Michael: I see that wild spirit of yours is back. (Moving closer)

Andi: (distracted by Michael's closeness, biting bottom lip, smiling) It never left.

     (They go in and have a seat at a two-seater table. After the line dies down, they order 2 cappuccinos (forgive me, I know nothing about coffee) costing $4.37. Andi digs in her purse to pay, but Michael beat her to it and has paid for them both. He carries the drinks back to the table, where they start a small conversation.)

Andi: Listen, I need to tell you something.

Michael: Ok? Shoot.

Andi: I probably shouldn't drink this. I need some water.(gets up)

Michael: No, it's fine, I'll go get it. (Looks at her stomach) Man, you really do need to lay off the coffee.(jokingly)

     (Michael walks back to the counter and a barista named Veronica takes his order. They have a low volume conversation and Michael returns to Andi with a glass of water.)

Andi: You know her?

Michael: Unfortunately so.

Andi: Oh. So, how do you two know each other?

Michael: (rubbing back of neck) She's my ex, actually.

Andi: I see. What did she say to you?

Michael: She told me you were trouble, actually. And I was all like, yeah, I know, but don't talk about my girlfriend like that. And she was all like-

Andi: Girlfriend?

Michael: Yeah! That's exactly what she said!

Andi: No, I was asking. (Smiles at the fact he called her his girlfriend)

OML, THIS BOOK WAS JUST RATED! YOU DON'T UNDERSTSND, I LOVE IT EVEN IF IT IS #653 IN ALL OF MYSTERY/THRILLER! THANKS SO MUCH, I HAVE NEVER HAD A RATED BOOK ON WATTPAD! AHH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!

Goodbye my pretties,
                  -Ashour