Part Two

2 1/2 months later...

     ( Andi is back at home after the run-away fit. She has coped well with the loss of her beloved boyfriend and high school sweetheart, Blake Ray. Panic! At the Disco's L.A. Devotee plays in the background while she gets ready. ~[music] You've got two black eyes from loving too hard~ Andi believes this is true, for she had been crying nearly every night thinking of all the times she was wrapped in his arms and how she wished she was wrapped up in them now. But Andi was a new woman; you don't just lose someone truly special to you and not change. She no longer needed to cry. She had pictures, videos, texts; she had more than his own mother. Speaking of mothers, Andi's was not too happy with her on the day she ran away. But we will not get into that story today, for Andi and her mother have forgiven each other. As the song continues, Andi goes to her bathroom to do her makeup and hair. She comes back when the song is over and has on one of her signature outfits: a burgundy crop top, skinny jeans, and white converse high tops. She checks her phone to see she has a text from her ex boyfriend, [before Blake, of course] Michael,[who's a detective and 5 years older than her...])

Michael: Hey. I heard about Blake. I'm sorry. Can you do a favor? I really want something.

Narrator:(Spanish accent) And this was true, he was sorry. And this was also true, he wanted something. That something was Andi. See, he and Andi were great together. They had the kind of relationship where you could just cuddle all day and not say a word.

Andi: Thanks. Yeah, sure. What kind of favor?

Michael: Great, we can meet for coffee and I can share details. :)

(Michael looks at his text before deciding the :) is too much.)

Michael: Great, we can meet for coffee and I can share details.

Andi: K, when?

Michael: How about 10 today?

Andi: Can't, I have school.

Michael: Oh yeah, that's right...

Narrator(Spanish accent): Oh poor Michael. If only...

Andi: if you wanna ask me out, go ahead :)

Narrator( Spanish accent): and it should be noted, that she did not delete the :)

Michael: fine, do you wanna go out for coffee or something?

Andi: I'd be happy to.

Narrator: and it should also be noted people don't get over their exes that fast, but you see, these two never quit loving each other.
   *cue awes*

(Andi walks out of her room and into the living room. She turns on the news and the headline is Sin Rostro kills another)

News reporter: The alleged killer, Sin Rostro, kills yet another, making it the seventh victim, and first since Blake Ray from 2 1/2 months ago. Blake was a-

(Andi cuts the TV off and walks to her car, ready to drive to school.)

         *****
593 WORDS!!! I've never been more proud of myself!*

* I'm a trumpet player, I'm allowed to be proud.

For those of you who don't know, sin rostro means 'without a face' in Spanish. Would be a shame if someone opened a criminal plastic surgery business to change the face of criminals to trick people into not knowing what their face is meaning police don't have a face to go by, therefore the police are sin rostro.
Lolol, they're not sin rostro, but they are without a face to go by.

     Good-bye my pretties,

                                 -Ashour