Chapter 37

'Come again? Mukhang na mali ata ako ng dinig sa sinabi mo' I said with a hint of pain in my voice.

'Me and kianna, something happened to us' namamaos ang bosses ni bei

'No. It can't be' sabi ko habang umiiling at tumutulo ang mga luha ko I can't stop them from flowing.

'Baby. Im sorry please don't cry'

'What do you want me to do? Tumawa? Maging masaya dahil nalaman ko na may ngyari sainyo ni kianna and you keep that to me? Ha?!' I can't control outburst of my feelings. I don't know, those words she said made me numb.

'Im sorry please don't cry.' She said habang pinipilit niyang hawakan ang mga kamay ko ngutin hinampas ko palayo ang mga kamay niya.

'Don't touch me! Really? Bei nasaktan ako. Sinaktan moko, sinaktan niyo ako! Ano gusto mong gawin ko o maramdaman ko maging masaya? Ha?' I said.

Hindi ko lubos maisip na ganoon ang magyayari, alam ko na ganito din ang nangyari kung bakit nag kahiwalay sila ni madd. And she said hindi niya uulitin ang kasalanan niya. She even lie to me! Matagal na ang ngayari sakanila but then wala siyang sinasabi mag iisang buwan nasiyang nandito.

'Don't cry. Hindi ko naman sinasadya yun, kianna planned it.'

'Patayin kaya kita at sabihin ko hindi ko sinasadya. You that she will plan something but then sumama ka parin sakanya'

'Baby....'

'Don't baby me! Lumayo ka saakin. I don't want to see you right now' tinulak tulak ko siya palayo saakin

'Im really sorry baby, please I didn't meant to keep that from you'

'You just keep it from me bei! And I don't know how to feel. The words you said made me numb. Please, just leave me alone. I need to think at habang nandito ka naalala ko lang ang kataksilang ginawa mo' I said. I tried to wipe my tears but they won't stop falling.

Tumayo si bei at lumabas siya ng hospital room ko. I really don't know what to do or what to feel. I want to shout! I want to shout all the pain. Kinuha ko ang isang display na vase dito sa beside table at binato ko ito sa may pintuan.

'Jho? What happened?' Napatingin ako sa may pintuan. I was to shock when I saw who was in there. Mabuti at hindi siya natamaan ng vase.

'T-tita den?' I said with a soft voice.

'Jho darling. Is there something wrong? Wait we will talk I'll just call the janitor here to clean this mess' Tita den said habang tinuturo ang mga broken pieces ng vase.

After 5 minutes ay bumalik si tita den she's with a janitor.

'Please clean this mess here. I don't want any of the visitors or any patients to get injured'

'Ano po bang nagyari dito, Dra. Lazaro?' Tanong ng janitor.

'Don't asked just clean the mess' tita den said. Even she's married to tita alyssa ginagamit niya parin ang lazaro dahil parehas sila ni tita alyssa na doctor dito.

'Ano po pag uusapan natin tita den?' When I saw tita den a while ago, my tears stop from falling.

'I want to have a girl to girl talk. I know that my bea did a very big mistakes. I very sorry on what happened, we warned bea about kianna but she didn't listen to us'

'You don't have to say sorry tita den.'

'But my conscience won't leave me in peace when I know that my bea hurt you. By the way, Jho how are you?' Tita den said. Her voice make me feel better.

'Im fine tita den, the assigned psychiatrist to me said that they see some progress in me'

'Thats good. Who is that assigned psychiatrist to you?'

'She's Dra. Brit David. Why po tita den?'

'I need to have a words with her. Feeling better? I know that you and bea have a fight about what she did. I will talk to her an kianna also, they shouldn't do that'

'Tita Den ang sakit po. It feels like I'm stabbed in a million times' my tears started to fall again

'Shhhh Jho my dear, they're are many struggles in relationship. Struggles that will try to break you apart, I've been through those struggles Jho but believe me when you past though them. They will make you stronger and ur relationship'

'Tita den how many struggles? I think I can't past trough those struggles anymore. Masyado po silang marami and this is the most painful'

'The most painful struggle that you are talking about will make you wonder if you still love bea. It will make you numb and feels like paralysed, but when you realise everything it is just a test on how much you really love that person. Because even she did hurt you, You still love her after all the pain she gave to you.' Tita den said as she wiping all of my tears

'Remember Jho my dear, Pain can make you numb but don't let the pain numb you're heart. Hear bea's explanation, im not being bias because she's my child. I just want you to know the truth after all I know how much you love each other.  You can risk everything for my bea and my bea can risk everything even herself for you. Just don't let intruder get ur treasure, Dont let kianna get bea. I know its bad but why don't you show that kianna that you are not just a simple girl that can sacrifice bea, show her that you are Jhoana that can fight back at her and show her that you will never ever sacrifice bea for her' tita den said and she let out a evil smirk that give chills on my spine.

'Thank you tita den. I highly appreciate your visit. Thanks to your advice nalinawan ako'

'I've been trough that Jho and those are usefull trust me' tita den said and she wink on me.

I let out a smile. I know madd will help me and thanks because when she work on something she will achieve whatever she want.

'Did you eat? You need some strength para makalaban ka dun kay kianna' Tita den said, I know she will try to lighten up the mood.

'I was about to eat palang po tita den when you come'

'Lie. You are about to throw everything before I come' she said

'Sorry po. I just don't knoe what to do but then you can thanks to you tita den. Im so glad that you visited me.'

'The pleasure is mine. Alright I have to go, I have tons of patients waiting for me. I will come back when im not busy'

At lumabas na siya ng hospital room ko. Thanks to tita den she gave me a light kanina when I was in the dark. She's more like an angel that save me from doing that throwing everything and save me from over thinking. But then I need some space bago ko kausapin si bei I need to find out on how im gonna spouse to escape from this numbing pain.

Weeks passed, and I decided to hear bei's explanation.

'Baby, hear me out. I think that 2 weeks is enough for you to think.'

'Yes, its enough. Now I want to hear your explanation'

Ans she started narrating on what happened and then she started saying sorry and explaining. Just like I expected I was kianna's fault and plain. Bei is just a victim.

'I love you baby to the moon and back. I promise not to meet wil kianna again'

'I love you bei to the universe and back. I promise to hear ur explanation before over thinking.' I said and I kiss her passionately to seal or promise.

~~