Chapter 4: Love is hard to get back

Chapter 4

                   Love is hard to get back

I kept on thinking about what I did to Ashley.I still feel bad for her her mom is still in coma..Her dad is dead, I want her back and I will get her back!

I ran to Ashley's door step and knocked on the door. A boy answerd. "What do you want?" He said.

"I want Ashley!" I said

I pushed him into the door and ran half way up the stairs until he grabbed my leg.

Ashley came downstairs and saw him pulling on my leg and she said "Gage what do you want, and Jacob let go of him!"

"Fine..." Said Jacob. "Ashley!" I said running up to her. I kissed her and she pushed me away and Jacob yelled "Stay away from my girlfriend!" He said.

I stopped and pushed Ashley to the ground and grabbed a knife.

"Gage what are you doing!" She said. "Doing what I should of done a long time ago." I said.

"No one really cares man, just don't hurt my girl." Said Jacob.

"I'm not hurting her I'm hurting myself."I said. That's when it happend I stabbed myself.

Everything went blurry and then I fell to the ground bleeding.

"Gage, Wake up don't do this to me!" Said Ashley.

She started crying and said " I love you more than I love Jacob!"

" Ashley our love is over!" Said Jacob.

*Six months later*

I woke up and found myself in a bedroom, The walls  were pink. Then I saw Ashley come in the room.

" Oh my dog your ok!" She said.

"I wouldent leave you Ashley,I love you."I said.

"I love you to." Said Ashley in a beautiful voice.