Sabriel (Part 1)

(Sam's POV)

^Side note SAM LOVES POTTARTS!!!!! AND POTATOES^

Sam walks into the kitchen to find Gabriel sitting at the table. "Gabe what are you doing here I don't remember saying you can come in here." "Well Samantha I was just stopping by hoping I could stay the night or possibly awhile because I need sleep and have no where to stay and I have no money." "Well........er.....uh............fine I can't argue with you." "Why not?????" asked Gabriel. Sam just blushes in silence and walks away before Gabriel grabs him.

Sam turned around. "What?" Gabriel sighed, "I just... I know we didn't leave off on good terms, but-but I don't want to be a bother. If you want me to leave-"

"No! I mean, Gabe, you aren't bothering me. If you were, do you really think I would let you stay here?" Gabriel shrugged, "You could be tricking me. Pretending to be nice, you know." I stared at him in disbelief. "Really? Since when did you have trust issues?"

"Um, maybe when Kali tried to kill me! Or maybe when my brother stabbed me!" Sam looked shocked but Gabriel continued. "Michael lied to me, the Norse gods killed my children, my father always said he would be there, so maybe I do have trust issues, but can you blame me?"

Sam looks down in disappointment and regrets ever talking about it. "I'm sorry Gabriel." "No Sammie I'm the one who should be sorry I shouldn't have gone off on you like that. I'm going to go to bed." Sam nods his head and finds himself some poptarts. 

(Gabriel POV)

I went to lay down on one of the two beds in the room while Sam searched for something in the kitchen. Normally, I wouldn't want to rest in front of, or near, anyone other than my siblings but Sam was different. I felt safer around him. I thought more about him and the safe feeling he gave me before Sam said, "Wait, you're an angel. Angels don't sleep." I briefly explained that, while we don't sleep, we do rest. Replenish our energy or whatever. I failed, however, to mention that our "rest" can take us back to earlier memories. Almost like dreams.

Satisfied with my answer, Sam went quiet. I then proceeded to fall "asleep" and into a distant, unpleasant, memory...

I fought against Thor and his tight grip on my arm as he dragged me towards the cave. I was terrified. Some of the Norse gods had found me, trying to hide from them, and caught me. They were taking me to a cave and I really didn't want to know what was going to happen there. "Please! Just-just let me go!" I begged. Odin, who was leading the group, looked back at me. "Loki, this will be easier on all of us if you just accept your fate." He turned away and continued walking. I grew even more panicked, screaming, thrashing, and begging to no avail. Finally, I was pulled into the cave. My terror grew even larger as I saw two of my sons, Vali and Narvi, standing in the middle of the cave, next to a stone slab. I didn't even have much time to process what I was seeing when Vali was turned into a wolf. Vali, now a wolf, was ordered to kill Narvi. He was an animal and didn't know what he was doing. I screamed and begged the gods to let me go. I wanted desperately to save my children, but they didn't let me go. When Vali was done mauling his brother and ran out of the cave, I collapsed in Thor's grasp, sobbing. Thor threw me to the ground. I was so shocked and upset that I couldn't work up the energy to get up. I didn't even look at them when they began to say:

"What do we do with him now?"

"Bind him." 

"With what?" Silence... then, "Bind him with his son's entrails."

I woke up then, and choked out a sob.

Sam was laying there asleep next to me and there was a storm going on outside. I went to look outside I couldn't see anything it was pitch black out there. I looked at the clock on the bedside table it read 12:00 am. I went into the kitchen to find something for me to eat and I found a stash of poptarts and I knew it was Sam so Dean wouldn't eat them. Then all of a sudden **BOOM** thunder crashes outside and I run to the bedroom and lay down next to Sam. Sam wakes up and looks at me and realizes it's storming outside and looks at me and gives me a hug so he held me. 

(Sam's POV)

I look at Gabriel as I hold him in my arms. I pull him closer. He looks up at me and I look down at him. We lean in and......

CLIFFHANGER