chapter 3

Violet P.O.V

"Don't pout sweetheart." He said then captures my lips. I tried pulling away but hr held my neck and bit my lip asking for entrance but I denied.

"Open up for me love." His deep voice sounded so longing but I didn't open and he groan in frustration . That's until I felt him move his hand up under my shirt and cupped one of my breast. I gasp as he pinch my nipple and he enter my mouth, exploring every inch. He taste like mint and weed and I slowly  found myself kissing him back. Both of us battle for dominance and eventually he won and I had no problem with that .  I pull away catching my breath before I pass out from lack of oxygen.

"You're not doing that ever again." I said scolding him but I know is not true, we both knew! "we'll see and you're not going in that cabinet ever again so its even." Not even close I wont listen to him. And never will

He lift me from the counter and made his way up the stairs with me in his arm and I was glad that I didn't have to walk. We finally came to his room and he opens the door then kick it shut. He walks to the bed and threw me on it. He then strips out of his clothes but kept his boxer on. His body was amazing with his eight pack, V cut and those damn tattoos all over his body. I was blushing the whole time he changes admiring his artwork. I guess he said my face and a booming sound went through the room  and it took me a minute to realise that he was laughing at me. I smile as I watch him be so care free for the first time today.

He came on the opposite side of the bed then got in he pulls me so close to him that I can feel his minty breathe on my neck. I didn't even push him way because it would be useless so I snuggle in his side. I felt him kiss my forehead then he whispered something that I couldn't make out.

I drift on thinking about how my life is going to change. I'm going to marry a man the emotions that switch from sour to sweet and vice versa like a dam sour patch.

##############

Hi guys please comment what you think sorry for the short chapter

Any ides???

Love you guys :)