Chapter 1

Violet POV

Today was going to be a good day. It was celebs and I nine months anniversary he took me to a nice restaurant for dinner.
I met Caleb in six grade when he move to LA but we were just friends back then and when we started high school everything changed and puberty hit along with the hormones. He was always the  charmer and a flirt . In the beginning when we started having feelings for each other I was unsure but I still gave it ago . And the beginning of a senior year we started dating.
I looked in to my mirror and apply pink lip gloss to complete my outfit. I was going to surprise celeb at his house since he wasn't feeling well. I slip on my heels and grab my bag then walk out of my apartment. Yes I live by myself. I got emancipated when I was 17 because foster care wasn't for me and then I found a job at  a clothing store working behind the counter but later became a model. I got into my car and drive to Caleb house on the way I couldn't help but feel like something bad was going to happen. the ride was silent and awkward even though I was the only one there.

Finally, I pulled into his drive way and parked my car and walk to the front door. I got the spear key from  under the mat and open the door. I look around confused to why the tv was on but no one was watching it . Looking around there were clothes on the floor trail to upstairs and I think I just had a mini heart attack because of what I heard.
I saw his baseball bat in the corner of the door and grabbed it and made my way upstairs.  I swear if he is cheating on me, he had another thing coming. I knew I shouldn't have gone out with his stupid ass.

I got to his door and I can hear him and whoever it is moaning. Very loud I might add. I hesitate to open the door and once I did, I wished that I haven't. There was my boyfriend, sorry ex boyfriend pounding into my ex best friend like there is no tomorrow. I swear I heard that happened to his ex Keri but I never believed it.  I cleared my throat and they both jumped apart him staring wide eye at me and the hoe with a smirk.

"Babe is not what you think." Really bitch it's like what every time a guy is caught cheating that the first thing they say.

"Really then what is it then?Im pretty sure I just saw you   fucking Ashley unless you accidentally slide and fell inside of her!" I state calmly. I still had the bat behind my back and I was waiting to use it.
"It was a mistake." He said looking pathetic.
" really Caleb" Then the slut had the guts to  roll her fucking uglyy eyes. He  then starts walking to me pleading it was a mistake .  Heck no Ill never forgive him thinking he had a chance !

When he got close to me I took a good look at him and  then hit him across the face with the bat. He cried out in  pain clutching  his jaw but that didn't stop me from beating the shit out of him. I grew tired and I threw the bat to the side. I looked at Ashley and my rage came back and I ran over to her and start punching her in the face.
" Anyway I was still going to break up with you cause I was sick of you ,anyway and Ashley I can fuck better than that." I said but in reality I was not going to break up with him and I don't even know how to fuck, plus I don't care, cause I'm happy.  She was in the floor crying while covering her face. I hit her once more then walk out the room and down the stairs. Ugh this  bitch got blood on my jeans.

I walk out the house and got into my car, speeding off to nowhere in particular . I finally stop at what looked like a park and got out ther car and  it was a little chilly and dark, as shit. I walk up to the swing and sat down then I bust out crying. I let everything out from my parents death to that son of a bitch cheating on me. I look up to the sky and saw a single star by itself and I instantly thought about me. Forever alone!

 I heard shuffling in the bush and I looked around trying to locate where it was. I felt a hand around my mouth and I struggle to remove it. Whoever it is had a tight grip. I suddenly felt something enter my ski and I stop struggling and went limp.

*******************

My head felt heavy and it hurt like a bitch. My eyes were hazy and I felt so weak. I slowly sat up and moan I pain. I was on a couch that was uncomfortable but at least I'm alive. I look around the room and a rat just ran across the room. Why the hell in in here anyway?  where the hell am i ? It looks like someone answers my questions because A man came in and offered me his hand. I hesitantly took it and he help me up from the couch. For a kidnapper , he was sure as hell kind. He walked me out of the room into what looks like a office, he let my hand go and left the room in a hurry. Weird! I looked around the room taking in the art that was in the wall. Across from it was a fish tank that was built in the wall with different fishes (  Keri_101   Asrim it reminds me of Andrei 😍😍😍) 

at Least i didn't have to visit the aquarium. I was so caught up looking at the beautiful fishes that I didn't hear the door open.
"Hello love." The man said and his voice send chills up my spine and his voice was deep and husky like a Italian  or Spanish accent. I could hear the heel of his shoes as he walks closer. I turn around and I silently gasp at the sight. The man was like sex God but  I wouldn't admit that to him.

"Who the hell are you ?" I asked folding my hands across my chest.
"Your husband" his voice is so de- wait what the fuck. I bust out laughing to the thought I , violet marie Lucia have a husband. I , 19 year old violet going to be married. am I being punkd. This can't be serious but the look on his face said otherwise.
"You're serious." I sober up looked at his desk and sat down.
" yes violet in very serious." He step around his desk and sat down.
"but why? I'm only 19 for Christ sake and I'm sure you can find someone better to be your wife." Why the hell wasnt I freaking out more about this?
" Darling this was set before you were even born ." He said looking at my reaction. The only thing I could think was fuck my life. I saw down in the couch next to me thinking about all this shit. Who the hell sits and plan someone else life?
"So you're saying I have to marry you regardless of what I may think." I said looking over at him.

"Yes" was all he said before he stands up and walked over to me and sat down the opposite side next to me. I kept my head down blinking away the tears that threaten to fall. I felt hands made contact with my cheek and that was the time a tear make itself present . He wipes my tears away and places a feathers kiss on my lip. I froze and jump away from him but he held me in his arms.
"Why me? Why can't you pick someone else?" I looked up at him. He had brown eyes and pink lips but the best part was tattoos that was popping out of his shirt.
"Now why would I do that?" With that he was back around his desk typing away