T h o r n l e s s

[NO ONE'S POV]

It's the start of the semester and just like any other teenagers, Krystal Jung a seventeen year old freshman is late for school. Earlier, her mother got a hard time waking her up due to an intense night the day before. She slept at two o'clock in the morning just to finish her long-awaited drama series starring Hwang Jae Eun. He's been her ideal type since she was in high school and too bad he's too old for her. She's been crying the whole night and you can see visible black marks in her eyes, and don't forget the swollen eyes that she got just to finish the series.

The weather's pretty fine actually. It's not raining nor sunny. You can predict that the weather is on her side today due to the fact that she forgot to bring her umbrella.

Let's take a look at the background of Krystal. Krystal is a typical teenager who has a lot of crushes. She used to have eleven crushes at the same time when she's still in high school. Mind you not, she never had a boyfriend before. Not that she has no fanboys, in fact it's the exact opposite. Even girls fall for her too. Her oldest suitor is sixty-seven years old, a widow and is the owner of her former school. Krystal is an only child and their family is not that rich. They eat thrice a day and her father's salary is only exact to the expenses in their house and also for her studies. That's why she's striving hard for the sake of her parents. She's an honor student and has straight A+ grades throughout her elementary and high school days. She's an over-achiever and quite ambitious. You can tell just by looking at her that she's easy to please and she got easily disappoints at something.

Now back to the story, at the other side of the road where Krystal walks comes a guy with a bicycle on. The guy, unlike Krystal is a sophomore student at her school. He is very rich. He doesn't believe in love and for him, falling in love needs a reciprocate feelings with each other. He's an extrovert type of person. He hangs out in a club every night and had dated only God knows how many girls. He's a modern cassanova and he can make you fall in love with him in a matter of seconds and leave you like a dumb you are. Even with his bad reputation, many girls still fall head over heels with him. There is that certain charm with him that can make you jelly after you see it. You don't believe me? Try it for yourself. You can see him cutting classes everyday near the cafeteria. I bet he's done messing with his newest girlfriend and is breaking up with her later.

Five minutes before the bell and Krystal's still in the lobby trying to find the exact room where her first class is. Of course being an achiever she was, she doesn't want to make a bad first impression from their professor because she know it can only make her grade suffer and she don't want that, of course.

While Krystal's busy looking for her room, she heard crying and shouting near the school locker.

"Is it good for me to meddle with other people's business? No." She mumbled to herself.

"No. You can't do that to me!" A voice said.

Krystal's curiousity strikes in and like a madman she was, she spaz at the two figure: a girl and a boy.

"I won't let you go. I gave you my all. I am the captain of the cheering squad. I am the queenka of this school. Many boys are attracted to me and you're just going to break my heart in an instant?! What did I do? Please. Don't leave me. I love you so much. I even gave my virginity to you." The girl is crying.

"I'm sorry. I thought I love you, but I realized that I'm only attracted to you. Nothing more, nothing less." The guy said.

Krystal can't take it anymore and threw her shoes towards the guy. It hit him bad. And the two was shocked.

"You jerk! How could you break the girl's heart!" She punched the guy.

"Ouch. Ouch. Get off me." The guy said.

"Oh my gosh, Taeyeon are you okay?" The girl said to the boy.

So Taeyeon's the boy's name. Krystal kicked him.

"What the heck are you doing?" Taeyeon growled at her.

"Yeah. What is wrong with you?!" The girl said to her.

"Y-You!" She pointed at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon crossed her brows.

"You! You're a jerk and you're a love terrorist! You broke her heart even though she gave you her virginity!" Krystal shouted.

"Bwoya?" Taeyeon was surprised.

Krystal is readying herself because she thought that Taeyeon would hit her.

"Taeyeon that's enough." A boy with an eyeglasses said.

Krystal was surprised. She looked through the crowd and there were people and cameras everywhere.

"Uh oh." Krystal bit her lip.

"So, yeah uh Miss I don't know what's your name but you're interrupting something." The guy with the glasses said.

"And that is?" She asked.

"We're filming. Idiot." Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

Krystal felt her cheeks blushed due to embarassment.

The whole crew laughed at her even the girl who's crying earlier.

"You're cute. Thanks for the punches and kick, Madgirl." Taeyeon said.

Krystal blushed even more.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for interrupting your filming. Aish, I'm stupid." Krystal bowed to everyone.

"That's okay. I really enjoyed your punches towards this guy. I'm Tiffany by the way." The girl pointed at Taeyeon then smiled.

"I'm really sorry. I needed to go. I have classes to attend to. Goodbye." Krystal ran and soon was out of their sight.

"Thornless Rose.." Taeyeon mumbled to himself.